Why are Crellin and Carstairs visiting Res tommorow?

must have flown in last nite-checked CLT flt''s and no names for AC or KC..

maybe they took another carrier,or a private jet,yea right..:)

Could the OT be in anticipation of the somewhat cranky weather that was up and down the east coast? I don''t know just asking.

Yeah right, like this company actually plans ahead for anything..............

More than likely the reason for all the OT (more than usual) is due to recurrent training with the Reissue reps in INT that is taking 2 days. Keep in mind most RI reps are in most departments allthough there are a few exeptions. We are very busy. Think management needs to understand that when we add another code share flight, it is like adding another city that increases the call volume. Biz is picking up but the number of res agts are not.

----------------
On 6/21/2003 8:06:26 PM MCORORES wrote:

Severed and Happy......nuthin' happened. No earth shaking news from the visits.

----------------

thanks MCO,or shd I say INT?

Funny to see that the hyperventilation continues everytime someone with either an axe or a timer is rumored to visit the sweat shops.

----------------
On 6/18/2003 2:22:51 AM RumorS wrote:

Just left work ..Have never seen Overtime posted like it is ...EVERY DEPARTMENT Round the clock ... Did some checking on flights tom... Carstairs and a a bunch of Directors coming to PIT ...Mr Crellin and Ben Baldanza(spelling) and Mr Bronner and Mr Cohen heading to INT... Something is up .... Hearing several rumors ... Most to do with UNITED and that they plan on cancelling a ton of flights and gues who gets to protect them ...We do ...How knows...We soon shall find out!!!!!!!!

My question is this, if the above statement was the truth, then why would UAL in june add over 150+ flights and in july another 50+ flights? This rumor makes no sense at all.​

----------------
On 6/22/2003 10:27:59 AM trollydolly wrote:

----------------
On 6/18/2003 2:22:51 AM RumorS wrote:

My question is this, if the above statement was the truth, then why would UAL in june add over 150+ flights and in july another 50+ flights?  This rumor makes no sense at all.​

----------------​

If UA were about to cancel a "ton of flights" and US knew about it, me thinks the DOJ might have a problem with that. US and UA are still competitors, and UA (I don''t think) can share such information with a competitor without it being collusion. ITRADE, am I interpreting this correctly?

Plus, right, UA is adding flights back, so this makes no sense. The only way it MIGHT make sense is if a hub were in fact being downsized (such as IAD). But, again, I don''t think UA can really tell US that before making it public knowledge.

I'm not sure that collusion alone is a problem... it's collusion that has a certain anti-competitive effect. Well, I"m just guessing. That's why it's so problematic. Remember Microsoft? But the DOT has some jursidiction, here as well.