My Avatar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHLfa88

Veteran
Jan 19, 2004
I am being FORCED to change my Avatar! Seems It is offensive to Some people on here! I thought, the last I knew, this was a FREE country and the 1st Amendment Gives me the right to Free Speech!!

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Thank You!

What! Screw that. Myself and 64% of Americans find what BUSH has done to this country reprehensible. Moderators can you explain why your choosing this fight?
No it's USAviaiton owners seemingly wanting to silence a political statement. What's the point? Maybe FOXNews bought the board and none of us knew it.

First of all it is not topic about US Airways and second the 1st Amendment only applies to the government restricting speech, not a private company and a message board.

<_< Hey, it's your sandbox. Still to me a odd thing to request on an Aviation forum. 492 days 12 hrs and 50 min :lol:

Lets set the record strait here:
1 What 700 said is correct.
2 PHLfa88 was REQUESTED to change the avatar not FORCED to change it.

Seems Like it has already been taken out! So much for the Request!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts