My Time Has Come

Best of luck to you and everyone else who will be leaving soon. We, your co-workers, will miss you!

Management has really screwed this one up and they are going to find out how bad in the near future. :censored:

Good Luck Father. Your children will now know what it's like to have a Father who is happy and has some time to spend with them. Do that and your rewards will be great. Just remember not every airline is like U is these days. Some of us have actually found happiness in other airlines. Fly, and fly often. By the Way, did you retire or get furlough??? Get as much out of this as you can. Do the furlough , severence thing then retire. I understand you can still retire from furlough??? Am I right or did they take that away too. Good Luck again. :up:

drifterreno said:
Good Luck Father. Your children will now know what it's like to have a Father who is happy and has some time to spend with them. Do that and your rewards will be great. Just remember not every airline is like U is these days. Some of us have actually found happiness in other airlines. Fly, and fly often. By the Way, did you retire or get furlough??? Get as much out of this as you can. Do the furlough , severence thing then retire. I understand you can still retire from furlough??? Am I right or did they take that away too. Good Luck again. :up:
[post="258320"][/post]​
I was furloughed after the almost complete annihilation of the utility classification. Before that I was a numbers casualty in the stores department. Using the 85 point system, I was 25 points shy of full retirement benefits.
The real oximoron is, that I have a College Degree in Aviation Mgmt. After seeing the way Mgmt (and I use the term loosely) treated the working class, I no longer have the desire nor inclination to work in Mgmt.
I will take my experiences here at U and move forward. The job I have now allows me week-ends and holidays off. I look forward to reconnecting with my wife and kids whom I love more than anything!
Thanks again to all who have wished me well. I will continue to browse and post occasionally. Good Luck to USAirways and the best employees in the airline business! :up:

marco90821 said:
Thanks for nothin'. Wishing anyone to rot in hell is absolutely appalling, even if it is U's bad mgmnt.
[post="258194"][/post]​
The meaning of "Hell" to Management is: Not geting their millions in salaries, bonuses, and their buddies on the gravy train. Also: Not being able to place the blame of their mistakes, bad decisions, and piss-poor planning on others. "Hell" to Management is, not being able to fool anyone, anymore, of how great they are. When their ego is broken, so are they. I'm wishing them a loss of their finances, egos and family life. That would be the worst "hell" for these leeches.............To fatherof2: Wishing you the best in your future and "Good Luck". You will be a happier person soon.

marco90821 said:
Thanks for nothin'. Wishing anyone to rot in hell is absolutely appalling, even if it is U's bad mgmnt.
[post="258194"][/post]​
We don't have to wish, they've got reserved spot. I betcha satan collects their souls himself.

Latest posts