NAACP, LIBERALS, PROGRESSIVES and OTHER STUPID THINGS!

southwind said:
If Tree had his way, anyone with a pulse could vote.........maybe even some without a pulse!
I guess if the facts don't agree with your POV try and redirect. There have been10 documented cases of voter ID fraud from 2000-2010. Not exactly a game changer. How much money are you willing to spend under the guise of stopping 'voter ID fraud'?

Ms Tree said:
I guess if the facts don't agree with your POV try and redirect. There have been10 documented cases of voter ID fraud from 2000-2010. Not exactly a game changer. How much money are you willing to spend under the guise of stopping 'voter ID fraud'?

Out of hundreds of millions of ballots cast, they counted 633 incidents.

"Analysis of 2,068 alleged election-fraud cases since 2000 shows that while fraud has occurred, the rate is infinitesimal."

Better try elsewhere.....your source sucks.  How about 633.

Do you include election fraud also? Its known as vote rigging.....ala Al Franken?

Fraud is fraud and should be eliminated by ID.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/map_of_the_week/2012/09/voter_id_laws_a_state_by_state_map_reveals_how_much_voter_fraud_there_is_in_the_united_states_almost_none_.html

delldude said:

Out of hundreds of millions of ballots cast, they counted 633 incidents.

"Analysis of 2,068 alleged election-fraud cases since 2000 shows that while fraud has occurred, the rate is infinitesimal."

Better try elsewhere.....your source sucks.  How about 633.

Do you include election fraud also? Its known as vote rigging.....ala Al Franken?

Fraud is fraud and should be eliminated by ID.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/map_of_the_week/2012/09/voter_id_laws_a_state_by_state_map_reveals_how_much_voter_fraud_there_is_in_the_united_states_almost_none_.html
That is just Ms Tree being Ms Tree.

Ms Tree loves to argue with everyone but never has any actual facts or sources to back up what he says. 

It is Ms Tree's fantasy world. You just live in it.

Ms Tree said:
If you believe that only 10 people have committed voter fraud, in the last 10 years, you are truly oblivious!

southwind said:
If you believe that only 10 people have committed voter fraud, in the last 10 years, you are truly oblivious!
Yep, lots of illegals are trying to go to courthouses, schools, and other places with many cops and other government officials hovering around to cast a ballot for an election that they do not care about.

Reactions: 1 person
southwind said:
I still cannot tell if you are just pretending to be ignorant or really are ignorant.

All fraud is not the same. The ID laws only pertain to voter ID fraud. A voter ID will not help stop absentee fraud. As far as voter ID fraud is concerned only 10 cases were found from 2000 -2010. I know you want there to be more, but unless you can prove there are more it really does not matter. Statistically the numbers do not justify the expense.

The hypocrite known as Ms Tree said "I guess if the facts don't agree with your POV try and redirect." Hmmm, isn't Tree the master of this technique? It's uncanny how this all-knowing individual blesses us with the REAL facts as opposed to facts that don't agree with the all-knowing knowledge of Euro-trash that are ready to cut and run when their real agenda comes to fruition.

In the meantime, Zimmerman may have been right as the zombie apocalypsebecomes a reality, lol.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/man-named-tayvon-martin-charged-in-deadly-shooting-near-denvers-city-park-1234

Ms Tree said:
All fraud is not the same.
HA HA HA HA. Seriously.

You are a never ending source of entertainment. 

signals said:
The hypocrite known as Ms Tree said "I guess if the facts don't agree with your POV try and redirect." Hmmm, isn't Tree the master of this technique? It's uncanny how this all-knowing individual blesses us with the REAL facts as opposed to facts that don't agree with the all-knowing knowledge of Euro-trash that are ready to cut and run when their real agenda comes to fruition.

In the meantime, Zimmerman may have been right as the zombie apocalypsebecomes a reality, lol.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/man-named-tayvon-martin-charged-in-deadly-shooting-near-denvers-city-park-1234
Maybe Ms Tree should change his name to Ms Direct. 

Glenn Quagmire said:
Yep, lots of illegals are trying to go to courthouses, schools, and other places with many cops and other government officials hovering around to cast a ballot for an election that they do not care about.
I don't hear anybody on the left complaining about all those restrictions on exercising your right to bear arms. Why do we require a person to have some form of ID to exercise that right? If we really don't care about a person proving who they say they are, why not make it legal to buy a firearm without a form of identification?

Ms Tree said:
I still cannot tell if you are just pretending to be ignorant or really are ignorant.

All fraud is not the same. The ID laws only pertain to voter ID fraud. A voter ID will not help stop absentee fraud. As far as voter ID fraud is concerned only 10 cases were found from 2000 -2010. I know you want there to be more, but unless you can prove there are more it really does not matter. Statistically the numbers do not justify the expense.
Don't you get it? Voter ID laws have absolutely nothing to do with voter fraud. You prove my point every time you throw your little hissy fits. As you have stated over and over again, there is nothing to support that voter photo ID's would have any affect on fraud yet both blue and red states have enacted voter id laws. One day you'll get it.

You don't seem to get it. Since voter ID will not affect voter ID (because it is virtually non existent 10 cases) fraud why is it that the GOP keeps pushing for it? Think about it for a while. May be you will figure it out.

Ms Tree said:
You don't seem to get it. Since voter ID will not affect voter ID (because it is virtually non existent 10 cases) fraud why is it that the GOP keeps pushing for it? Think about it for a while. May be you will figure it out.
Then you shouldn't have a problem with dropping the ID requirement to purchase a gun then, right? BTW when did the GOP start controlling New York, Illinois, Vermont, Connecticut, Maryland, Washington and Massachusetts?

Just because vote ID fraud does not happen does not mean that ID fraud in weapons purchase does not take place.

Like I said earlier, it's primarily a GOP issue. Look at this thread and see who is for it and who is against it. Pretty reflective of the general population.