Neeleman Crying the Blue's

Personally I think the BOD at JetBlue OVERREACTED by asking Neeleman to step down. As unfortunate as the February Fiasco was for employees and pax alike, Neeleman had no control over the weather thathit JetBlue like a "Perfect Storm". On another note, look at the situation over at USAirways....their EXECUTIVE TEAM SUCKS B-I-G Time and makes one colossal maistake after another. Employees are embarassed, pax p*ssed off and their BOD are either STUPID, CLUELESS or simply Elated to be on The Board of a Big Company. As far as PERFORMANCE....SUCK BIG TIME!!

Personally I think the BOD at JetBlue OVERREACTED by asking Neeleman to step down. As unfortunate as the February Fiasco was for employees and pax alike, Neeleman had no control over the weather thathit JetBlue like a "Perfect Storm". On another note, look at the situation over at USAirways....their EXECUTIVE TEAM SUCKS B-I-G Time and makes one colossal maistake after another. Employees are embarassed, pax p*ssed off and their BOD are either STUPID, CLUELESS or simply Elated to be on The Board of a Big Company. As far as PERFORMANCE....SUCK BIG TIME!!

Yep, true! US Airways sucks!! But the bottom line is that they made 266 million 2nd Qtr. And that is the bottom line..............

I still think that moving along without Neeleman, while different could not be better for the airline. Neeleman is the king of start ups, no doubt about that with Morris Air, Westjet, and some other companies to his name he could not be better at starting and running a successful business. The issue being thats where it ends for him, the man is a genius but does not have the experience or skill set for running an airline for more than 5 years. Barger on the other hand has been one of the more successful members of the aviation industry and is highly renowned for his cost effective and profitable methods of business. If we use the recent quarterly earnings report and positive quarter as an indication of things to come, things couldn't look any brighter for the aviation industry and jetBlue as a whole.

Remember Neeleman is still on the board, so his image of what he wanted jetBlue to become will and should always be with held, he cant be blamed for the weather but I believe it was his style of over expansion that caused the board to push him out. We will see this quarter!!

JG

Yep, true! US Airways sucks!! But the bottom line is that they made 266 million 2nd Qtr. And that is the bottom line..............
The Management Team (as IF they have a clue in running an airline) have successfully resurrected the old AMERICA'S WORST moniker to the "combined" operation that just a few years applied to the Franke led AWA regieme. (If people in the WEST only knew how they have literally F'ed up E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G they have touched.........and these fools want to Go To CHINA.......I've already sent my support for UNITED, followed by AA, NW and CO...............NO WAY,NO HOW to US with the way things are being operated Today!)