never mind the 1%, who is this 51% not paying any taxes?

Aug 20, 2002
Valhalla
www.usaviation.com
(paraphasing Mary Meeker of Kleiner Perkins)

When we were born (in the 1960s) 85% of households paid taxes.

Now 49% of households pay taxes and 51% of households depend on entitlements.

Soon the majority of households will be dependent on government entitlements.

I'm not the smartest guy in the world but wouldn't you agree this is unsustainable?

The money is just not there. What don't the unions/Obama understand about that?

It's all about how much free stuff you can get from Uncle Sam nowaday's.....................who cares who's paying for it !

(youtube) http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=P36x8rTb3jI (/youtube)

Reactions: 1 person
What is important to remember here is to look out for yourself.

Welfare queens do it, corporate raiders do it, incessant whiners about others getting more than they do do it.

You can do it too, if you have no soul..

I ask my cousin, who has 2 "Little Children", "How's the 'lil childen" and he doesn't have a problem with it.................why do you ?
Here's a good example of how Liberal Demorat's abuse the term "Racist"..........in fact just happened last week .
A white neighbor asked the black renter across the street from her if she could park her car in a different location, since the renter parked their car on the street, instead of the driveway, directly across from the white neighbors driveway, which made it difficult for her to get in and out of her own driveway. The black renter proceeded to cuss her out and call her a racist..............all just for being asked to move her car !

Now here's the kicker......................BARRY-O, the white neighbor is married to a "Black" man !
In closing, the term "RACIST" carries very little weight, in my world ! Now, go play your flute !

A buddy of mine was waiting outside of a restaurant where his wife is a manager. It was night and he was on his smart phone waiting. Cop rolled up and asked him what business he had there. Said this has happened to him on several occasions. I cannot say that has ever happened to me. By the way, he's not white.

Reactions: 2 people
A buddy of mine was waiting outside of a restaurant where his wife is a manager. It was night and he was on his smart phone waiting. Cop rolled up and asked him what business he had there. Said this has happened to him on several occasions. I cannot say that has ever happened to me. By the way, he's not white.

I don't care if he is green the officer had no right to make an inquiry as their was no probable cause. He's a sovereign citizen of the United States and he has the right to stand where he pleases. IMO, he should have gotten the Officers car and badge number and filed a complaint.

The sad fact is that police departments DO profile. When I was just a little redneck with hair below my shoulders we could guarantee being pulled over on the way to the NJ shore and my arse is white as Wonder Bread.I finally put it in a pony tail and stuck it up under a baseball cap and was NEVER pulled over again. The running joke in NJ is "Getting a DWB" (Driving While Black) only I fail to see the humor in it.

There is plenty of racism to go around. What we don't need is race baiting fools like Sharpton, Jackson and the like making a bad situation worse as was done in FL with Mr Zimmerman. Additionally there are equal amounts of local police acting with all of the professionalism of armed mall security guards. Due to the Obama caused recession we now have cash strapped muncipalities sending their police force to act not as Law Enforcement Officers (LEO's) and converting them into Revenue Enhancement Officers (REO's) at the expense of the very people they are supposed to "Protect & Serve"

Ahhh, so he was profiled, huh? A friend of mine would drive through the slums at 4 am, to get to her job at the hospital. She was pulled over by a cop, who wasn't white, and told that she could get shot driving through those neighborhoods at that time.

Wonder what the FULL story about your friend really is and if they had problems in that area involving loiterers???

Did some.asking and if there was loitering issue the police never told her (she's a manager). He is clean cut and drives a nice car. This is not the first time he has been stopped or questioned for being the.wrong color in the wrong place.

Im very surprised he is not more pissed than he is.

off course there has to be more to the story. A cop would never harass a black man just for being black. He must have had it coming to him right?

Did some.asking and if there was loitering issue the police never told her (she's a manager). He is clean cut and drives a nice car. This is not the first time he has been stopped or questioned for being the.wrong color in the wrong place.

Im very surprised he is not more pissed than he is.

off course there has to be more to the story. A cop would never harass a black man just for being black. He must have had it coming to him right?

Again, you draw your own conclusion. Nobody said he had it coming, just that perhaps there was a reason, even if the cop was out of line. If he felt he was wronged in some way, he can get in touch with Internal Affairs. Apparently if he isn't pissed more than he is, then why are you???

Latest posts