never mind the 1%, who is this 51% not paying any taxes?

Again, you draw your own conclusion. Nobody said he had it coming, just that perhaps there was a reason, even if the cop was out of line. If he felt he was wronged in some way, he can get in touch with Internal Affairs. Apparently if he isn't pissed more than he is, then why are you???

Can't speak for the tree, however I will speak for me. This is yet one more example of an agent of an out of control government acting inappropriately. These types of actions create the Al Sharptons of the world. When it's foreign affairs it's called "blowback" like when the CIA overthrew the elected government of Iran in 1953. The effects of that action are being felt to this very day.

Same situation here. People are beginning to wake up. We will take our country back from the Banksters and Military Industrial Complex. The question is when. When will become closer to now if everyone who has this type of contact with police files a complaint or sues.

Who does my White neighbor complain to, concerning being called a racist by a black neighbor just by asking the black neighbor to please park her car somewhere other than on the street , directly across from the white neighbors driveway, making it difficult for her to get in and out of her own driveway !

Oh..............did I mention the white neighbor has a black husband ?

Where's the Reveraaaaaaaaaaaand Al Sharpton , when the shoe is on the other foot ?

Again, you draw your own conclusion. Nobody said he had it coming, just that perhaps there was a reason, even if the cop was out of line. If he felt he was wronged in some way, he can get in touch with Internal Affairs. Apparently if he isn't pissed more than he is, then why are you???

You were the one who was wondering what the FULL story about your friend really is. That seems to be a clear implication that there might have been something to warrant the treatment he received.

People wait in their cars all the time. He was not out there long, perhaps 15 min or so. There was no probable cause according to what he described to me. I have known him for a long time and I have no reason to doubt him. Complain to IA? You're a funny man.

He is not pissed because it is an all to frequent occurrence here in TX. I am pissed because it is an all to frequent occurrence here in TX.

Who does my White neighbor complain to, concerning being called a racist by a black neighbor just by asking the black neighbor to please park her car somewhere other than on the street , directly across from the white neighbors driveway, making it difficult for her to get in and out of her own driveway !

Oh..............did I mention the white neighbor has a black husband ?

Where's the Reveraaaaaaaaaaaand Al Sharpton , when the shoe is on the other foot ?

"south"wind,

As far as the parking situation is concerned..........it doesn't make a DAM bit of difference what color the white woman's ol' man is !

If the Black woman is parked on the street legally (no signs to the contrary) it'a a...L E G A L.."Park"..... Case Closed !! ( No wonder the black lady was pissed)

Now as far as the REVERAAAAAAAAAND Sharpton goes, where did you learn THAT,.....from EL-RUSHBO ???

PS,
You a baseball fan ?
A fan of the ATL Braves perhaps ?
I see (my) New York Yankees.....marched into HOT-LANTA, SWEPT the Braves "3-straight", and left ATLANTA in shambles !!!!!!!!!!!!
It was a thing of beauty !!

PS,
I was reading the AJC (ATL Journal Constitution) on-line, and OMG, the UGLY responses to the AJC reporter Mark Bradley's column, concerning the/(my) "visiting team".
SORE-LOSERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(paraphasing Mary Meeker of Kleiner Perkins)

When we were born (in the 1960s) 85% of households paid taxes.

Now 49% of households pay taxes and 51% of households depend on entitlements.

Soon the majority of households will be dependent on government entitlements.

I'm not the smartest guy in the world but wouldn't you agree this is unsustainable?

The money is just not there. What don't the unions/Obama understand about that?

What the ..... GD Republicans will NEVER figure out is,............that the More middle class jobs thier are, the higher number of people who ARE paying Taxes !!
(Like when Clinton was in Office). D U H !

It's not rocket science !

"south"wind,

As far as the parking situation is concerned..........it doesn't make a DAM bit of difference what color the white woman's ol' man is !

If the Black woman is parked on the street legally (no signs to the contrary) it'a a...L E G A L.."Park"..... Case Closed !!

That would depend. If she was blocking the driveway, she can be ticketed and towed. It's called a common sense law, kinda like parking in front of a fire hydrant, even though there are no signs to the contrary. Now if she parked in such a way that the blind white lady can't get out, then she is in the right, evenj though calling her a racist would be a bit extreme.

What the ..... GD Republicans will NEVER figure out is,............that the More middle class jobs thier are, the higher number of people who ARE paying Taxes !!
(Like when Clinton was in Office). D U H !

It's not rocket science !

Apparently it's rocket science to you ! Nobama's the one wanting to put more and more people on food stamps, make them more government reliant and henceforth shrink the tax-paying middle class you blubbering idiot !

And no one should be called a racist just for asking someone to move a car and yes parking on the street IS illeagal in my neighborhood, unless it's for a temporary get together ! This is an everyday occurance!

Oh, and not a baseball fan, that sport and others are nothing more that fill-in sports till football starts ! So you and your yankees can shove whatever crap your shoveling,well you no where to put it, I'm sure !

Why wasn't the Million Black man march considered racist and to wonderdog's point, who never anwsered the question...sexist ?

Back