New Card Drive Started @ AA--Mechanic and Related

Yea about to do the same with Corvetteboy too...

Can you please explain to any readers that may come here possibly interested in AMFA representation why hundreds of thousands of AMFA members dues dollars are spent yearly on the Seeham Seeham Meltz and Peterson Law Firm?

I have been asking this question for months now (years actually) and never get an answer. It’s always completely ignored.

What’s with the name calling?

You a bully when shown to be wrong or when SCAMFA is?

He gets frustrated when he’s unendingly proven wrong so the only recourse he has is to insult hoping that drives people who question him away. It’s very pitiful actually.

He gets frustrated when he’s unendingly proven wrong so the only recourse he has is to insult hoping that drives people who question him away. It’s very pitiful actually.
Very pitiful, no wonder why SCAMFA can’t get enough cards, especially when he wishes AA to go out of business and almost 20,000 mechanic and related to lose their jobs.

Not a great way to get cards signed.
Doesn’t seem too bright.

Last edited:
Very pitiful, no wonder why SCAMFA can’t get enough cards, especially when he wishes AA to go out of business and almost 20,000 mechanic and related to lose their jobs.

Not a great way to get cards signed.
Doesn’t seem too bright.
Last response to you sir. As I first stated about your original posting of an UNSIGNED letter that never made into our contract or LOA. The one you provided a copy photo of is not the same one, period. You keep going on and on with this crap over and over. You have not proved anything as you suggest. I am sick and tired of going round and round with people trying to twist things up to try and make AMFA look bad. It's the only thing you have to do to even have something to try and make AMA look bad and I will no longer entertain these types of avenues you 3 keep trying to constantly play. Just don't have time for you, and the others, games you guys are playing.
All AMFA card drives will speak for themselves going forward...

Reactions: 1AA
Last response to you sir. As I first stated about your original posting of an UNSIGNED letter that never made into our contract or LOA. The one you provided a copy photo of is not the same one, period. You keep going on and on with this crap over and over. You have not proved anything as you suggest. I am sick and tired of going round and round with people trying to twist things up to try and make AMFA look bad. It's the only thing you have to do to even have something to try and make AMA look bad and I will no longer entertain these types of avenues you 3 keep trying to constantly play. Just don't have time for you, and the others, games you guys are playing.
It’s in your current contract and signed.

Can you not understand that?

Once again it’s signed and part of your CBA

Signed by Ed Clark for SCAMFA.
Page 105, 106, 107 and 108 of the current SCAMFA and WN CBA.

EF50D04E-A947-4AAC-B373-6E23299BFBD5.jpeg
C952427F-D43C-4C6D-A44F-79844CCDA234.jpeg
187929A6-39CB-41E0-A241-7BD3AFF43AEC.jpeg

This is in your current contract. It’s frankly hilarious that you keep trying to ignore it when anyone can look it up and it’s signed off on.

The FACTS are that AMFA looks bad because of the contracts they sign.

920700EA-37BB-4FAB-A191-42E89615C0CC.jpeg
EB3DDFD5-3984-4BAA-9D66-ACABC99A54E3.jpeg
7C893B6C-17D6-40D8-8B1C-703CD1ECA429.jpeg

This is in your current contract. It’s frankly hilarious that you keep trying to ignore it when anyone can look it up and it’s signed off on.

The FACTS are that AMFA looks bad because of the contracts they sign.

View attachment 16933View attachment 16934View attachment 16935
Something wrong with this guy. I mean you’ve posted it, I’ve posted it and with links.

Does he have comprehension issues?

Its public knowledge and signed by this guy for SCAMFA.

ADEC4730-6CF7-42D4-BFBA-4BC59D02969E.jpeg

Something wrong with this guy. I mean you’ve posted it, I’ve posted it and with links.

Does he have comprehension issues?

Its public knowledge and signed by this guy for SCAMFA.

View attachment 16936

The only thing he is right about is the first one you posted was before it was signed off on. Now it’s in their contract and signed off on. If there’s any differences and AMFA got some kind of improvements you would think he would be spelling those out as comparisons.

He’s not doing that though is he.

The only thing he is right about is the first one you posted was before it was signed off on. Now it’s in their contract and signed off on. If there’s any differences and AMFA got some kind of improvements you would think he would be spelling those out as comparisons.

He’s not doing that though is he.
Isn’t it the same exact LOA?

This is where that "You can't fix stupid" meme would actually apply.
SWA Mechanics, sign a card! Join TWU! Alaska Mechanics, sign a card! Join IAM!

This is where that "You can't fix stupid" meme would actually apply.
SWA Mechanics, sign a card! Join TWU! Alaska Mechanics, sign a card! Join IAM!

The IAM is now looking to give proper representation to Alaska Mechanics? That’s excellent news. I think AMFA currently claims to represent them although I’m not sure 🤔 if they’re being provided with anything decent?

Latest posts