Amfa Challenging Twu On The Internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Checking it Out

Veteran
Apr 3, 2003
Who is telling the truth? Amfa National or the Amfa card count site amfa has lied many times in the past and will continue! Why should anyone with common sense believe this is any different?

8296 Total Signed Election Authorization Cards by Station and Title Group (From system seniority list
dated 02-12-2003): Updated as of Saturday October 21. Our goal is to obtain 60% of the Craft and Class of Mechanic and Related, and at this time, our estimate of that number, with 'elbow room' is approximately 10,000 cards.
Using that number, at this time, we are about 82.9% to our goal, or approximately 51.2% of our Craft and Class.

From Amfa national on Saturday,
Letter posted on Friday, October 31,2003

AA Mechanics and Related:
It is our pleasure to announce that the American Airlines AMFA-AA Organizing Committee has received signed authorization cards from 52% of the eligible voters to file with the National Mediation Board for a representation election. Once we obtain 60% signed cards, we will file for an election on behalf of the mechanics and related personnel at AA. Sixty percent of card signers will guarantee an election. This ongoing card drive is the result of a large scale grass roots effort on the part of many mechanics and related employees on American. This will represent the first representational dispute election at AA for our craft/class since 1964. We would like to take this opportunity to thank the AMFA/AA volunteer organizing committee for their dedication to bring the card drive to an eventual conclusion. They have informed us that they are confident that this card drive will result in an election within the coming months. The active personal participation in this card drive shows once again that the airline employees want a democratic union that is accountable to them. AMFA will soon become a reality on AA as it has in the eight airlines it represents.

(Email deleted)

We plan to have a debate in Tulsa to refute the fabrication, outright lies, and half-truths perpetrated by the TWU before their mechanics and related membership. We will debate either Mr. Little or Mr. Hall if they have the guts to show up to the AMFA debate.

AGENDA

a. The two debaters will flip a coin to see who will speak first.
b. Each debater will have 10 minutes to tell the audience why they should stay or not stay with the TWU.
c. There will be a 10 minute rebuttal from each debater.
d. The rest of the meeting will be a question and answer session from the TWU mechanics and related employee to each of the debaters.

Time, date and location will be announced to give ample time for the AA TWU members to attend the

AMFA/TWU debate.
Sincerely,
O. V. Delle-Femine
National Director

With the news article in the Tulsa World today and the inflated numbers it sounds like a desperate move to me? This same move failed at USAIR and I suspect it will fail at AA. Amfa has been at this percentage before, why is it any different now?

It takes two for a debate, sounds like an Amfa plot to get cards signed, please show us the letter sent to the TWU? And they’re response? Or are you trying to deceive! Just like the drive at USAir, which has gone down in flames? What was their count 54% the last time this was attempted? Keep spreading your miss-information and half-truths!!!

As I said before your card count is inflated and you have many cards invalid and expiring every day!
Keep dreaming,
:rolleyes: :shock:

Could it be that maybe they have not updated the website?

How often does the International update their website?

How about Local 514?

What we really want to know is if there is going to be a debate?

Does the TWU feel that they could win such a debate?

Who is going to argue the TWUs case? Randy McDonald? It really doesnt matter does it?

By the way, when did AMFA lie?

Checking it Out said:
It takes two for a debate, sounds like an Amfa plot to get cards signed, please show us the letter sent to the TWU? And they’re response? Or are you trying to deceive! Just like the drive at USAir, which has gone down in flames? What was their count 54% the last time this was attempted? Keep spreading your miss-information and half-truths!!!

OK! So why wait for Delle to come to you? YOU know what's coming face it like leaders. You could accept the challenge right NOW! JUST DOOOOO IIIIT.

LMAO, 8 tenths of one percent is freaking you out CIO? Funny how the TWU has used fear as a tool for all these years and now fear has its grip on you!!! The site will be updated when they get around to it. Proof that "PATIENCE IS OUR GREATEST VIRTUE".

Amfa is attempting to deceive the membership by showing they have more cards than they actually have and is attempting to bring the TWU into their deception. The majority of the members wish to stay with the TWU and until you proof this otherwise and manage to get the cards verified their is no reason to worry, know is their?

Half-truths and lies is Amfa's favorite slogan?

CIO, as you frantically try to find something to spin, I hope you don't prick your LITTLE finger!!!!

Checking it Out said:
Amfa is attempting to deceive the membership by showing they have more cards than they actually have and is attempting to bring the TWU into their deception. The majority of the members wish to stay with the TWU and until you proof this otherwise and manage to get the cards verified their is no reason to worry, know is their?

Half-truths and lies is Amfa's favorite slogan?
CIO,

I see you are still on your prediction trip, and the results as usual, are laughable.

"AMFA is attempting to deceive the membership", deception is something you twu 514 clowns have cornered the market on for years WITHOUT A DOUBT!!!! :shock:

Don't worry about our card count, we will let you know the count when AMFA files at the NMB!!!!! :up: :up:

Just make sure you don't miss the debate, as I'm sure the twu liars like yourself will convert many more members over to the democratic, accountable and largest AMT union, AMFA. :up: :up:

"I don't think I would be bragging about NW contract! Especially with the poor contract language! Posted by CIO 5/29/2001 www.insolidarity.com :blink: :blink: :blink:

cio, got calendar? All cards signed and received by the AA AMFA Organizers have the EARLIEST acceptable date as St. Patrick's Day of 2003. Now, here's the hard part. Authorization cards are good for ONE YEAR. If St. Patrick's Day is 5 months away how can "cards expire every day"?
Why don't you and drippy quill go fish some place else.
As for you wanting AMFA lies, why don't I make it easier for you and ask YOU to tell me some twu truths.

Mr c.i.o.

At an A.M.F.A. informational meeting in Tulsa a T.W.U. official verbally indicated that he and the general counsel for the T.W.U. International wanted to debate. It was expressed that the T.W.U. would be invited to a formal debate in the future. Has the T.W.U. changed it’s mind?? Does the T.W.U. not want to debate now???

If you doubt that this invitation was extended you need to view the video tape. It would stand to reason that if you wanted to debate you would look forward to the invitation, even if in fact it has not been formally presented yet.

Could you please explain.

Do you think Delle and Jim would debate one on one with NO outside assistance or audience to interrrupt? That would be worth taping if Mr. Little's health would allow.

Steve Connell said:
Do you think Delle and Jim would debate one on one with NO outside assistance or audience to interrrupt? That would be worth taping if Mr. Little's health would allow.
What the hell are you talking about?

Now you want "secret, behind the door, debating"?

Man you are ate up with it aren't you?

What's the matter? Afraid Delle cannot debate one on one, without outside help or interference? Calm down, pull your shorts out a bit, they seem a bit snug.

Steve Connell said:

What's the matter? Afraid Delle cannot debate one on one, without outside help or interference? Calm down, pull your shorts out a bit, they seem a bit snug.
Why should Delle stoop down to Jim Little?

If there is going to be a one on one then let it be Delle and Sonny.

The fact is that Delle would not have a broad understanding of our conbtract, but what would be really shocking is to find out that neither does Sonny.

So to make it fair let Sonny have Little and let Delle pick an AMFA organizer from AA of his choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.