New Card Drive Started @ AA--Mechanic and Related

There is no card drive at AA. Go organize the unorganized like you are doing. I'm sure the 150 AMTs up in "stoked" Canada need help. Even the supporters you have here quit after being elected!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: WeAAsles
Let’s see if I have this right just to try and help you since I know you do read what I post.

At the end of March 2023 this is how I read the AMT’s scales.

BASE wage $52.20
License (2) $5.25
Crew Chief $2.40
Relief shift $.61

Total March 2023/ $60.46

Add $1.04 in March 2024/ $61.50

And that’s also not including the 5% Contractual 401K Contribution.

He always forgets the 15 year longevity you need at SWA to top out. The one that his part time national President (busy with his construction business in his home state where he has no members) hasn't even attained yet!

He always forgets the 15 year longevity you need at SWA to top out. The one that his part time national President (busy with his construction business in his home state where he has no members) hasn't even attained yet!

There is no card drive at AA. There never really has been. They’re all fake with too many fake signatures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yearly reminder coming up:

April will mark a year after the TWU started a campaign to rid (fire) the IAM from representing the membership. It also will mark a year into the AMFA card drive at AA as well.
WestJet just recently filed for AMFA Representation. That leaves our fellow AMT's @ AA and JetBlue left to file for AMFA Representation. Hope we get to hear the announcement sometime in 2023 for both these airlines organizing for AMFA.
Below I leave you the notice of both card drives in action at the same time. I actually see this desperate move by TWU backfiring bigtime on them in 2023. Also note that this notice below is written by a former American Airlines Mechanic now the National Director of AMFA and he has had first hand experience of the way these two unions representing the AA membership in the past decades, and it really speaks volumes in his support of AMFA Representation he is recommending for his fellow AMT's at American to join with AMFA's Class and Craft Representation to focus 100% on the Mechanics groups.
It's time to put all this to rest and get the final round of cards collected and signed to get an AMFA Representational vote done. Good luck to you all!!!

Yearly reminder coming up:

April will mark a year after the TWU started a campaign to rid (fire) the IAM from representing the membership. It also will mark a year into the AMFA card drive at AA as well.
WestJet just recently filed for AMFA Representation. That leaves our fellow AMT's @ AA and JetBlue left to file for AMFA Representation. Hope we get to hear the announcement sometime in 2023 for both these airlines organizing for AMFA.
Below I leave you the notice of both card drives in action at the same time. I actually see this desperate move by TWU backfiring bigtime on them in 2023. Also note that this notice below is written by a former American Airlines Mechanic now the National Director of AMFA and he has had first hand experience of the way these two unions representing the AA membership in the past decades, and it really speaks volumes in his support of AMFA Representation he is recommending for his fellow AMT's at American to join with AMFA's Class and Craft Representation to focus 100% on the Mechanics groups.
It's time to put all this to rest and get the final round of cards collected and signed to get an AMFA Representational vote done. Good luck to you all!!!

There is no card drive at AA for anyone. Sorry to continually burst your bubble.

isnt that old news? I doubt amfa starts up again.
i mean they would need cards from half the mechanics and 25% of fleet. I simply havent heard anything after half the amfa committee retired.

AMFA has to pretend AA and UAL Mechanics are interested and there is an active drive so SSM&P can bill (fleece) current AMFA members of their hard earned cash.

But truthfully yes it’s very old news.

The twu stilll is and always will be known as the union who brought back a concessionary contract every time they are the worst union representation in history. If it were not for the IAm we would still be lagging all the majors. I still want a vote on representation the IAM or anything else but the twu see you in a few years no one cares anymore

Some mews to share and clear up all the lies from the iam/twu.
AMFA was just successful in "transferring" the IAM Pension fund at L3 over to an individual directed Retirement Savings Plan. So NO they did not lose their Pensions as has been mislead here at AA and other airlines to avoid getting cards signed for change in representation. It has always been just scare tactics all along to save their arses from getting fired. Just more truthful content that the asso would never share with it's members, instead they would rather mislead and scare them into keeping them as their representative union. Pretty sad they have to do this to their membership just to keep from getting fired, but now you all know the real story.
Click to read more or get off of AMFA National web site, it's all public accessed, due to transparency...

AMFA-L3 HARRIS MAS CBA UPDATE
Mar 9, 2023 | Latest News

March 9, 2023 -- Your group agreed upon a Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) prior to AMFA certification at L3. AMFA and L3 have finalized housekeeping items in the recently ratified CBA and have required signatures from both parties to reach a final resolution. Additionally, after much collaboration with both L3 Harris MAS (L3) management and Edward Jones Financial Group, we are finalizing the final step to complete the transition from the IAM Pension Plan to an L3-funded, individually directed Retirement Savings Plan. Thank you for your fortitude and perseverance throughout this process.
Read More

Some mews to share and clear up all the lies from the iam/twu.
AMFA was just successful in "transferring" the IAM Pension fund at L3 over to an individual directed Retirement Savings Plan. So NO they did not lose their Pensions as has been mislead here at AA and other airlines to avoid getting cards signed for change in representation. It has always been just scare tactics all along to save their arses from getting fired. Just more truthful content that the asso would never share with it's members, instead they would rather mislead and scare them into keeping them as their representative union. Pretty sad they have to do this to their membership just to keep from getting fired, but now you all know the real story.
Click to read more or get off of AMFA National web site, it's all public accessed, due to transparency...

AMFA-L3 HARRIS MAS CBA UPDATE
Mar 9, 2023 | Latest News

March 9, 2023 -- Your group agreed upon a Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) prior to AMFA certification at L3. AMFA and L3 have finalized housekeeping items in the recently ratified CBA and have required signatures from both parties to reach a final resolution. Additionally, after much collaboration with both L3 Harris MAS (L3) management and Edward Jones Financial Group, we are finalizing the final step to complete the transition from the IAM Pension Plan to an L3-funded, individually directed Retirement Savings Plan. Thank you for your fortitude and perseverance throughout this process.
Read More
No the IAMNPF wasn’t turned over, future contributions were. No money changed hands from the IAMNPF to a different retirement account.

Tell the truth.