New Hangar at TUL

:up: 767 winglet mod :up:
This is a large tent, I could see a tent for drop in work or eng changes, this is TULE not a major line station, the work done in this OVERHAUL base is usually thier for several days, why a TENT not a normal hanger, ?????????????????????

This is a large tent, I could see a tent for drop in work or eng changes, this is TULE not a major line station, the work done in this OVERHAUL base is usually thier for several days, why a TENT not a normal hanger, ?????????????????????

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Option 1, because its for a circus act.

Option 2,Because tents are temporary.

Option 3, tents are portable and can be moved to another base when needed.

Tulsa's airport trust is paying for/leasing the tent - I doubt they'd see the humor in moving the thing to another base.

Option 3, tents are portable and can be moved to another base when needed.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A "TENT" ???

TENT my ARSE !

Wait till one of those.."OKIE"-HOMA...twisters, picks the "GD" thing up, and deposit(s) it..in Arkansas :up: :up:

OK, OK...I'll be serious now.

Many years ago,..UAL built one of those "things"(that I think you guys are refering to), in BOS.

EVERYBODY, "and their brother", though that UAL/Massport...were "balmy".

Well,..........I can't count...HOW many.."Nor-easters"/Blizzards that.............."that" thing...laughed into the face of.

Ah,.........we live in Interesting times !

Rumors or facts ?
Can anyone confirm these latest TULE rumors ?
1. TULE Mechanics are goin to training next week for the 777's.
2. 767's in TULE hangar 6.
3. TULE tent will be for Drop Ins, Mods and contract work.

Rumors or facts ?
Can anyone confirm these latest TULE rumors ?
1. TULE Mechanics are goin to training next week for the 777's.
2. 767's in TULE hangar 6.
3. TULE tent will be for Drop Ins, Mods and contract work.
Fact 777 in tul as of sept
Fact 767 3 lines in AFW
Tul tent I do not know.
Ref, the cleveland letter 7-25-2008
:up:

As of today is 3 767 lines. Tomorrow might be a different story. But after seeing the 777 shocker it wouldn't surprise me AA moving afw to dwh.