New Hire Training Fleet Service

cateringguy02

Aug 19, 2006
Ok all you America West & USAir employees, or should I say US West & US East employees. As a new hire I would like to know what will be covered in the training class for Fleet Service employees. I am going to be spending a week in PHX and I would like to know what they will be teaching us.

Does anyone know what hotel we will be staying at? I have not been given any information as of yet it will be sometime next week before I find out.

I know there are many people here who have negative comments about the company please do not reply. I would like to know what is covered. I have worked ramp before so I know what I am getting into.

Thanks for your time.

:( Good luck, and welcome to your new world. Keep your guard up, at all times. I mean all times.

Ok all you America West & USAir employees, or should I say US West & US East employees. As a new hire I would like to know what will be covered in the training class for Fleet Service employees. I am going to be spending a week in PHX and I would like to know what they will be teaching us.

Does anyone know what hotel we will be staying at? I have not been given any information as of yet it will be sometime next week before I find out.

I know there are many people here who have negative comments about the company please do not reply. I would like to know what is covered. I have worked ramp before so I know what I am getting into.

Thanks for your time.

I know we have at least one PHX ramp empl hopefully he will answer.
Since you said no negative comments, I'm done.
By the way welcome to the board.

Thanks for your time.

You will learn how to load and unload bags and cargo, dump lavatories, service potable water, work in a bagroom, and other tasks. Don't know the hotel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91MtHvcespM

Thanks guys. I have done all that, plus refueled planes, ground equipment, cleaned the cabin, & catered the planes.

So I guess the week of training will be boring. Oh well a week away from the family anyway. B)

Back