New information on the TWA Flt. 800 Coverup:

delldude said:

And so you are denying USN or RN have not been developing and testing SLAAMS?

What the Royal Navy develops and tests is irrelevant.  As for the USN the only proof that you have shown that has been developing and or testing said system comes from a guy who thinks the Jews are behind 9-11, a blogger and now this.

http://www.workers.org/

Of course they're going to believe the Navy did it.  In their eyes anyone in the military is a brainwashed baby killer capable of anything.

delldude said:

You do realize these weapons systems are developed and tested in a classified manner, don't you?

Ever been part of a US Navy missile shoot?  First they notify the FAA the range will be in use.  Then they will ensure there are no other aircraft within the range.  Then they will do a surface search to make sure there no vessels there as well. The sure as
hell don't do it in one of the most crowded air spaces in the world. 

delldude said:

Beyond all this that you attempt to deny ever happened, what were some six subs, an Aegis cruiser, P-3 Orion flying directly above TWA 800 doing that night, having a on deck party or what?

Six subs?  Where did you get this number?  

You have the Navy sub base in Groton, CN so having a sub or two operating in that area is not going to be uncommon.  The worlds largest naval base for the worlds largest Navy is in Norfolk, VA so having a single cruiser within a couples day sailing distance is not as sinister as you seem to think.  And there's NAS Brunswick, at the time still open, home to about six P-3 squadrons.  So having in the air that night is an indicator of a whole lot of nothing.  

P.S. I have F-18's and P-3 flying over my house all the time so you might want to look into that.  ;)

Reactions: 1 person
Glenn Quagmire said:
I realize that. I worked heavy checks for some years before I became a line guy. Did fuel tank work in both areas. I spent weeks in fuel tanks as the FNG.

Had my fill of fuel system work in the Navy.  Avoided it like the plague in the airline biz.  Easy to do though when the OT hogs were lining up to do it.  

777 fixer said:

P.S. I have F-18's and P-3 flying over my house all the time so you might want to look into that.   ;)
When I live in Tucson, I had F16 and A10's flying all over the place.  Knew those bastards were up to no good.

777 fixer said:

What the Royal Navy develops and tests is irrelevant.  As for the USN the only proof that you have shown that has been developing and or testing said system comes from a guy who thinks the Jews are behind 9-11, a blogger and now this.

http://www.workers.org/

Of course they're going to believe the Navy did it.  In their eyes anyone in the military is a brainwashed baby killer capable of anything.

Ever been part of a US Navy missile shoot?  First they notify the FAA the range will be in use.  Then they will ensure there are no other aircraft within the range.  Then they will do a surface search to make sure there no vessels there as well. The sure as
hell don't do it in one of the most crowded air spaces in the world. 

Six subs?  Where did you get this number?  

You have the Navy sub base in Groton, CN so having a sub or two operating in that area is not going to be uncommon.  The worlds largest naval base for the worlds largest Navy is in Norfolk, VA so having a single cruiser within a couples day sailing distance is not as sinister as you seem to think.  And there's NAS Brunswick, at the time still open, home to about six P-3 squadrons.  So having in the air that night is an indicator of a whole lot of nothing.  

P.S. I have F-18's and P-3 flying over my house all the time so you might want to look into that.   ;)

FAA was notified.....area is a weapons range including missiles.

You miss the mention of the 757 flying near Cherry Point reporting a missile flying along next to it?

Deal with it, a mass conglomeration of merde hit the ventilateur that night.

Sorry, looks like four subs.

Mack, not his real name, cautioned that his information was limited, but his insights had merit nonetheless. Mack was a crewmember on the sub, the USS Albuquerque.

This was one of three subs acknowledged by FBI spokesman James Kallstrom as being in the “immediate vicinity” of the crash site. The other two were the USS Trepang and the USS Wyoming.

Several days before the Flight 800 incident, Mack was involved in loading what he was told were “experimental missiles” aboard the sub. “This was not your normal load out,” said Mack.

The sub was heading for the testing area off the coast of New Jersey and south of Long Island. Mack did not go on that cruise.

He was driving with his wife when the news first broke of Flight 800′s demise. Before the government got hold of the narrative, there was considerable reporting about a missile or missiles.
“Do you think it was a terrorist?” his wife asked.

“God, I hope so,” said Mack. He explained that “his boat was out there.” If it wasn’t a terrorist, it was likely a Navy accident.
FAA radar had captured four unidentified tracks “consistent with the speed of a boat” within three to six miles of Flight 800′s course at the time of its midair breakup.

The fact that three of the radar tracks disappeared right after TWA 800 crashed argues strongly that these were the submarines Kallstrom had identified, the Albuquerque among them, and that they submerged almost immediately.

Yoydyne mentioned a Seawolf that was in the area also, bringing it to four.

Overview Of Weapons Development in the Long Island area.
miss_bar.gif

A check of any road map of Long Island will show that the Brookhaven National Labs had a ringside seat to the crash of Flight 800, centered on Long Island itself. Right next door to Brookhaven is a Naval Weapons Test center. (see map below).
Click for full size diagram.(14.4K)
Also in the immediate area is the U.S. Navy's ammo depot at Tinton Falls, New Jersey, and Lakehurst Naval Air Station (bordering Fort Dix).
Only slightly further out one finds the Patuxent Naval Air Test Center, and the Naval Ship Research & Development Center, both in Maryland, and the U.S. Naval Weapons Lab just south of D.C.
Dozens of installations belonging to the other branches of the military dot the coastline, including Langley A.F.B., Aberdeen Proving Grounds (Being pummeled by allegations of sexual improprieties since the flight 800 crash), and NASA's Wallops Island facility (which scared a passenger plane with a launching just a week after the TWA 800 incident). Aegis-CEC maintains a development facility on Wallops Island as well.
Where one finds weapons development, one finds weapons development companies, usually in profusion, lowest bids in hand, and many with their own airfields (such as the Sikorsky airport in Connecticut).
Where there are weapons development centers, there will be weapons tests.

MetalMover said:
Yeah,,with innocent people on board,,,Ok whatever.

Hey Ace........

Birds : (1) Term for the collar device of a USN/USCGS Captain or USMC/USAF/USA Colonel (O-6 paygrade), a silver eagle. (2) (RCN) Punishment consisting of confinement to the ship, base, etc., or sailors under punishment (derived from 'jailbird.') (3) Generic, airplane. (4) Missiles, especially in the surface warfare community.

delldude said:

Hey Ace........

Birds : (1) Term for the collar device of a USN/USCGS Captain or USMC/USAF/USA Colonel (O-6 paygrade), a silver eagle. (2) (RCN) Punishment consisting of confinement to the ship, base, etc., or sailors under punishment (derived from 'jailbird.') (3) Generic, airplane. (4) Missiles, especially in the surface warfare community.
Yea Francis...I know what you meant....
But you really meant that those submarines were out there firing missiles and one happen to it a 747.

[SIZE=9pt]Mack, not his real name, cautioned that his information was limited, but his insights had merit nonetheless. Mack was a crewmember on the sub, the USS Albuquerque.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]This was one of three subs acknowledged by FBI spokesman James Kallstrom as being in the “immediate vicinity” of the crash site. The other two were the USS Trepang and the USS Wyoming.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Several days before the Flight 800 incident, Mack was involved in loading what he was told were “experimental missiles” aboard the sub. “This was not your normal load out,” said Mack.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]The sub was heading for the testing area off the coast of New Jersey and south of Long Island. Mack did not go on that cruise.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]He was driving with his wife when the news first broke of Flight 800′s demise. Before the government got hold of the narrative, there was considerable reporting about a missile or missiles.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]“Do you think it was a terrorist?” his wife asked.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]“God, I hope so,” said Mack. He explained that “his boat was out there.” If it wasn’t a terrorist, it was likely a Navy accident.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]FAA radar had captured four unidentified tracks “consistent with the speed of a boat” within three to six miles of Flight 800′s course at the time of its midair breakup.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]The fact that three of the radar tracks disappeared right after TWA 800 crashed argues strongly that these were the submarines Kallstrom had identified, the Albuquerque among them, and that they submerged almost immediately.[/SIZE]

Where did you get this, Weekly World News?

Did you even read it?  If you did then I'm surprised you did not pick up on the claim about FAA radar detecting surfaced submarines.  I don't know, maybe there's a little known surface search feature on ATC radars.  Or maybe the article is made bullcrap.

A check of any road map of Long Island will show that the Brookhaven National Labs had a ringside seat to the crash of Flight 800, centered on Long Island itself. Right next door to Brookhaven is a Naval Weapons Test center. (see map below).
Cl

You know what's next to Brookhaven?  The old Grumman plant in Calverton where they built the F-14, A-6, EA-6B and E-2.  Which was shutdown by Grumman in early 1996.  

777 fixer said:

Where did you get this, Weekly World News?

Did you even read it?  If you did then I'm surprised you did not pick up on the claim about FAA radar detecting surfaced submarines.  I don't know, maybe there's a little known surface search feature on ATC radars.  Or maybe the article is made bullcrap.

I'd have to say you don't know a lot about radar and controlled airspace monitoring.

The areas where this happened are 'warning areas/restricted airspace' monitored by FAA from surface to the specified altitudes so any aircraft that doesn't belong there will be notified.

Wait a minute, now you're saying there were subs in the area?

I thought you claimed there was no missile testing areas off L.I.

He was told that the FBI had recently written a letter saying that for privacy reasons it could not disclose the identities of three vessels that were shown by radar to be within six miles of the crash site. [All references to miles will be nautical miles, which are 15% longer than statute miles.] Kallstrom’s tape-recorded response was: "We all know what those were. In fact, I spoke about those publicly. They were Navy vessels that were on classified maneuvers.

Navy Lies:

The Navy has not admitted publicly that the submarine Albu-querque, which was spotted at midnight about 50 miles from the crash site, was closer than the Normandy. It is therefore no surprise that it has lied about vessels that were only six miles from the crash. The Navy has persistently denied that there were any maneuvers off Long Island that night. It denied that warning zone W-105, a nearby 10,000-square-mile stretch of ocean that is frequently used for military exercises, had been activated on the day of the crash, making it off limits to nonmilitary ships and to aircraft flying under 6,000 feet.
Not until August 26, 1996, did a Navy spokesman admit that W-105 had been activated. According to Aerospace Daily, the spokesman said that it had not been activated for any specific purpose and that no ships had checked in to use it. That has been proven false by radar data recently released to an Internet group called the Flight 800 Independent Research Organization (FIRO). These data show the radar targets on the sea and in the air that were detected by the Islip radar tower in the 15 minutes before TWA 800 blew up and 16 minutes thereafter. FIRO converted the computerized data into charts and a computerized animation.     
The reaction of the NTSB, the FBI and the Navy to the disclosure of these data strongly suggests that they are hiding something important. That is also an inference that can be drawn from the fact that these data were kept secret for nearly three years. The efforts of Tom Stalcup and Graeme Sephton, a director of FIRO, to get them released under the Freedom of Information Act were stonewalled for two years. What is being hidden is the cause of the crash that killed 230 people. At the meeting, Admiral Thomas H. Moorer, former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, repeated his call for a Congressional investigation to find the truth. Attorney General Janet Reno has repeatedly said of the Waco case that there must be an independent investigation to get all the facts and find out what the truth is. The case is equally if not more compelling in the case of the crash of TWA Flight 800.
http://www.aim.org/publications/aim_report/1999/09a.htm

777 fixer said:

You know what's next to Brookhaven?  The old Grumman plant in Calverton where they built the F-14, A-6, EA-6B and E-2.  Which was shutdown by Grumman in early 1996.  

Did you bother to read it? Notice a little giveaway in the title?

"Overview Of Weapons Development in the Long Island area."