New Recovery Plan

9lives+1

Mar 21, 2004
This is the true recovery plan that could work. It has worked for millions of people world wide with great results. Its simple suggestions are easy to follow but hard to
do. All it takes to work this plan is to be openminded, honesty and willing. It's not
that corporations, employees and society as a whole can't solve their problems it's
because they can't see their problems. All it requires is a desire to change. Regretably most people are constitutionally incapable of being honest with themselves. Most of their problems stem from a manifestation of self centerdness,
false pride and large egos. Until they understand that in the big scheme of things
they have very little control over people, places and things they will have very
little peace and serentity. The more control mankind imposes the less control they
will have. It usually takes a major crisis in ones life before they realize that their
independance is now a liabilty rather than an asset. A few drunks in the 1930's
figured out how to turn their lives around from a seemingly hopeless state of body and mind. It involves ongoing emotional growth. It is not for sissies. Think you have control over your life? Maybe not. I think this plan will work for eveyone at
U.
1 We admitted we were powerless over our financial situation, business plan and
corporate culture and our corporation has become unmanageable.
2. Came to believe that a power greater than our management team could restore us to profitability and sanity.
3. Made a decision to our management skills over to the care of God as we understood him.
4. Made a searching fearless moral and ethical inventory of our company.
5. Admitted to god, to ourselves and to the employees as well as creditors the exact nature of our wrongs.
6. Were entirely ready to have God remove all bad management practices.
7. Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings.
8. Made a list of all employees and creditors we had harmed and became willing to make amends to them all.
9. Made direct amends to such employees and creditors wherever possible except when to do so would injure them or others.
10. Continue to take good look at our business practices and managerial skills and when wrong promptly admit it.
11. Sought thru prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God,as we understood him, praying only for the knowledge of his will for our
employees, customers and creditors and the power to carry that out.
12. Having had a spiritual awaking as the result of these steps we tried to carry this message to corporate america and practice these principals in all of our
business affairs.

Employees can use these principles as well. It is not ALL managements fault.
God will allow us to be beat ourselves into a state of reasonablness until we are
teachable once again. Look in the mirror and see any oh this applies.

13. And once our spirits have awakened, God will bless all the employees of U and through prayer, bestow on them hefty raises, our pension funds, affordable medical....and as God removes all managment bad practices, remove management while your in there.... :up:

Auntie Em, Auntie Em, I wana go home, Auntie Em...

Portland Catholic Church Files For Bankruptcy
Archdiocese Has Paid $53 Million To Settle Claims

IF IT DID'NT WORK FOR THEM IT'S NOT GOING OT WORK FOR US!!!!!

had to comment. sorry.

Remember the "there are those constitutionally incapapable of following these simple steps" part?

Well ,welcome to the employees of US Airways. Take it to people who really want to hear it. You have to be bitter, hateful, and entitled to gain acceptance on this website.

Advice? RUN!!

The author of this topic is a friend of mine and does know what he is talking about. All basic stuff but a lot of people don't accept it and go on hating the world around them, including themselves. My Signature came from him.

firstamendment said:
Remember the "there are those constitutionally incapapable of following these simple steps" part?

Well ,welcome to the employees of US Airways. Take it to people who really want to hear it. You have to be bitter, hateful, and entitled to gain acceptance on this website.

Advice? RUN!!
You need to grow thicker skin or turn off the computer, this is NOT life and death.

12 STEP PROGRAM COMES TO USAIRWAYS-TOUTED AS SAVE ALL FOR AIRLINE INDUSTRY
hi,i'm leroy strebly and i'm an airline employee....."hi,leroy".
i've been suffering from DT'S for some time now... (dept. transportation)

cavalier said:
You need to grow thicker skin or turn off the computer, this is NOT life and death.
You need to respect other's opinions. Being rude, mean, and entitled is nothing to be proud of. If that is what you or anyone on this board feels means not being tough skinned, then that speaks volumes of your character. The only person who appears to really have tough skin is the capt you all constantly berate...but for the most part HE doesn't act in such a way that you seeem to deem "tough".

firstamendment said:
You need to respect other's opinions. Being rude, mean, and entitled is nothing to be proud of. If that is what you or anyone on this board feels means not being tough skinned, then that speaks volumes of your character. The only person who appears to really have tough skin is the capt you all constantly berate...but for the most part HE doesn't act in such a way that you seeem to deem "tough".
I Love You Man

firstamendment said:
If memory serves me right, and it always does, you were thrown in the cornfield for swearing at me, YOU not me went to the cornfield for exactly what you are accusing me of.

Now, are you going to give me a hug or not?

Firstamendment,
From someone who tries to be objective here.... you don't even need to respond and try to make your argument, it's being done for you.