New Service from PHL-LAS-PHL in Feb

Looks like we are gonna fill the seats of National between PHL-LAS-PHL come Feb. 4 flights a day in both directions. Even a 5:20pm departure out of LAS sched to arrive in PHL at 12:45am. Hope their is enough local traffic to keep this late flight going.

I hope there is enough traffic also for this route. Especially when you consider this is a low yield market. Sad to see N7 fail, but if it keeps U going in the right direction, then sometimes the weak must die.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 12/23/2002 7:46:28 PM autofixer wrote:

"then sometimes the weak must die", that is the "pot calling the kettle black."
----------------
[/blockquote]

ain't that the truth, the I.V. is down to its last few drips and the plug has 2 out of 3 prongs outta the wall.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 12/23/2002 5:06:15 PM coolflyingfool wrote:

Sad to see N7 fail, but if it keeps U going in the right direction, then sometimes the weak must die.
----------------
[/blockquote]

******** that make me hope U is out of bx by Jan 1. U is just as weak as N7 was, just a bigger airline - but still nothing more than a regional airline.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 12/24/2002 9:20:39 AM PineyBob wrote:

Jeez exagony why call someone an idiot? does it build you up to tear someone else down? I disagree with several folks on this board daily, but they are not idiots nor do I call them that! Well there is one real idiot but they will remain nameless. It is OK to disagree but it isn't OK to be disagreeable.
Now go be nice to someone, it's almost Christmas
----------------
[/blockquote]
JEEZ BOB....doesn't that laptop battery ever run down?

[blockquote]
----------------
On 12/24/2002 9:20:39 AM PineyBob wrote:

Well there is one real idiot but they will remain nameless.
----------------
[/blockquote]

I guess I’m your huckleberry!

Its great to get some additional service instead of the cutbacks we have been seeing lately. I wonder what the loads were like on National?

Does US have spare aircraft for the additional flights or will they bring a few out of the sand?

Has anyone seen any publicity or press releases related to this?

Have a great holiday everyone,

Jay

Havnt seen anything in the press at this time concerning the 2 new flights PHL-LAS. According to the Feburary Flight Attendant Trip Pairings both flights will be operated using 757 aircraft. Not sure what routs they are being pulled off of. Im guessing PHL-SFO...all these are being flown by A321 if im correct.

If I'm not mistaken it looks like all the flights into LAS from PHL, PIT and CLT are 757s. Commonality and efficiency, could this have been planned?

Jay