New..TV/Old..TV ?

Tonight, Sunday 12/23, on CNBC at 11p...1a..Est......"a day in the life of AA.("An Inside look")

Not sure if this is the old one, so just in case...........
Last time it was on I saw it in regular format TV. Now I have a HDTV hook-up and can watch that in HD.

Also it follows another show, "The Big Mac" History about McDonald's.

Last time it was on I saw it in regular format TV. Now I have a HDTV hook-up and can watch that in HD.
I can't help but wonder if your hissy fit on your way back from ZRH was caught on tape. Aren't you on the no fly list yet?

...I said Can I f'ing change my seat to an aisle?" I then caught myself sorry for the explicit. I was just hassled at security for no reason, was hurrying to catch my flight. I apologized. Then the agent started to lecture me about it. This went on for a few minutes, I said the "F" word but I apologized for the slip, now I am getting lectured by them. I said I am a FF, a customer, You don't need to lecture me on that, I apologized and it wasn't even directed at them. It just happen to slip out among the chaotic travels. To stand there listening to their crap, over and over...

...I just couldn't keep my mouth shut, " I said See Ya Idiot". He kept quiet and continued to board.

I can't help but wonder if your hissy fit on your way back from ZRH was caught on tape. Aren't you on the no fly list yet?
I flew thru DFW 7 times since then. And I didn't encounter no problems except for some weather delays, but you go thru DFW that's to be expected. As for Hissy Fit, Like I said I was rushing from D Terminal to that gate and I had a slip of the tongue. After I realized it came out, I quickly apologized. I just complained after the agents kept preaching to me like the were Jim Baker. I know it wasn't nice for the word to slip out, after all the last time I looked I am human. I believe I had the guy as a Gate Agent for my DFW-SAN flight in July. The area was empty and we had a good talk about the Cowboys.

Also I would like to wish a MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALL and Please make it a Safe One!

Old, but still quite a show. Merry Christmas, NH/BBs. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And a Happy/Healthy and safe...12/25..to you as well...FWAAA, and yours !

ps, Everytime I see (uncle) BOBBY , On one hand I know we gonna' get PORKED on the next contract................B U T , I also get a very strong sense that AA will always be safe from any and ALL outside influences. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOY..Do I miss that ol' chain smokin' Buzzard !!!!

I still can't believe HE starved that guard DOG, to make him MEAN, then recorded him sounding mean,.........................and then laid the dog off !!!!!

(YES I CAN)

He had, and Will NEVER have an Equal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonight, Sunday 12/23, on CNBC at 11p...1a..Est......"a day in the life of AA.("An Inside look")

Not sure if this is the old one, so just in case...........

They're replaying this so the world can see how pleased we are with our (mis)management, and especially, our darling OurPay.

Nothing but propAAgAAndAA!​

Latest posts