New US Airways Website Sneak Beta Preview (2nd Version)

Diamondbacks2004

Advanced
Mar 29, 2004
New USAirways.com looks classy!

Here’s a preview of the future usairways.com. We’ve got plenty of work to do, but we think you’ll love our new look. There’s more than just style – we’re making planning and booking your travel even easier.

We’re still designing and building the new site and are planning to launch it early next year – so keep your eyes open for the new look of usairways.com. :up: B)

http://www.usairways.com/awa/content/about...12007_sneakpeek

View attachment 6063

Here’s a preview of the future usairways.com. We’ve got plenty of work to do, but we think you’ll love our new look. There’s more than just style – we’re making planning and booking your travel even easier.

We’re still designing and building the new site and are planning to launch it early next year – so keep your eyes open for the new look of usairways.com. :up: B)

It made my computer hang up.

Looks like it will do just fine for USAir. :lol:

http://www.usairways.com/awa/content/about...12007_sneakpeek

View attachment 6063

My guess is lipstick on a pig - doesn't matter how 'pretty' they make it - it probably still won't work.

I don't see the point of changing it again. The new design looks unremarkable and amateur to me, just like the current one. And the homepage, if I see it correctly, doesn't provide a place for login, but a link to another page. I liked the pre-merger US site just fine, from the home page you could do most everything, once it finally worked. And I like having search fields and all the options condensed and close together, not spread all over the page as they seem to be on the new site.

I don't see the point of changing it again. The new design looks unremarkable and amateur to me, just like the current one. And the homepage, if I see it correctly, doesn't provide a place for login, but a link to another page. I liked the pre-merger US site just fine, from the home page you could do most everything, once it finally worked. And I like having search fields and all the options condensed and close together, not spread all over the page as they seem to be on the new site.

sky high states: Notice how DELTA added this onto their site:
http://delta.com/marketing/siteseertravelcasts/index.jsp

Delta employees have been buzzing around the globe, ticket in one hand, camcorder in the other, so they could bring you the inside scoop on the cities you love most.

....they also have: http://www.delta.com/planning_reservations...ravel/index.jsp

or Southwest, going after a group with a HIGH amount of disposal income:

http://www.southwest.com/gaytravel/

Tempe, Tempe, Tempe, technology is key in adapting to industry competition. These two ideas epitomize today's traveler.

only stating opinions

Why be surprised by this! Everything this current management team has been done on the cheap and completely wrong. The Delta web page is FANTASTIC! What a first class airline!

I love it. There are so many glass half empty posters on this board. I guess it is no surprise really with what the East has been through but it us just a little fascinating to watch the posts that will knock anything that is new or fresh. I think this group would boo Santa Claus. Flame away......

I
I think this group would boo Santa Claus. Flame away......

Well I'm sure this management team would F### that up too. Keep drinking that koolaid and maybe everything will be half full for you.

BTW, the "NEW" website looks like the old...just a page dedicated to each section that now seldom works.

And when management actually does something that is innovative and well thought out, I will praise them. Boy you westies have really settled for the worst in this industry. THAT is sad.

Please - make it work reliably. The current site does not.

I love it. There are so many glass half empty posters on this board. I guess it is no surprise really with what the East has been through but it us just a little fascinating to watch the posts that will knock anything that is new or fresh. I think this group would boo Santa Claus. Flame away......
New and Fresh? Its more like what are they going to screw up next. Nothing goes right when they change anything, nothing. The current web site for example, how pathetic and the inconsistancies of everything from OLCI to Pricing flights. I could go on but that would be a book. This is just ONE example.

Latest posts