New US Airways Website Sneak Beta Preview (2nd Version)

Is the current web site not able to be fixed? Looks to me just like the kisos, they were not able to fix them, so they bought new.

Looks nice but (and this is directed soley to US's IT dept) fix the @^#@&H_#(TH_!*Y*H_*!!!!! abomination that is QIK/SHARES before diverting resources to the website.

US can function with the current site but can't really function with QIK/SHARES the way it currently is.

I love the "Stepford Stare" from the younger PHX G/A's!

Oh my god, Piney.....you absolutely kill your punch lines to death.

First it was the cost of everything value or nothing, and now the Stepford Stare.

If I have to see that in every post in quotation marks for another 3 months I am going to die. And the 5 times that you use it every day you still seem to think that it is as funny or original as it was the first or second time.

If you used it sparingly to make a point, that is fine. But using it over and over again is just ridiculous.

There was no reason to throw in the Stepford Stare at this point in time in this thread, it really has no relevance to a website, yet you did it anyway, just like you always do...and it is nauseating. I appreciate a good jab....but have you ever had that friend that you heard tell the same joke like 5 or more times, when you only thought it was funny the first time, then you painfully had to sit through it the rest of the times and let out a hesitant chuckle? Time to move on....

Hopefully they will send someone from headquarters out to find out what airplanes US Airways flies. The current website doesn't even get that right. What airline messes up pictures of thier own fleet? Only the New US Despairways.

There is much more to worry about, but I have to say I hate the whole aesthetic direction of the new US. The clunky paint job and interiors, the sterile gate areas, plain boarding passes. Boring dirty white,that stupid swish or whatever- what is that supposed to be? Wind? Tire tracks? A road to nowhere? Seriously. A passenger asked me what it was the other day (its on the bulkhead). I told him I didn't know, maybe its a cactus of some sort.

The website now looks clumsy before you even try to use it (I use it to check flight info, which is a needlessly complicated process). The typeface and set up looks very "early internet". I can almost hear the dial-up noise in the background. This preview looks better, still boring, but hopefully more user friendly.

I'd like to know when the friggin AWA designation on everything is going to disappear. It is USAirways!!!!!!!!! Not AWA!!!!!!!! If AWA was so friggin great why didn't we keep the name. AWA this and AWA that. Give it a break. Makes me wanna puke!

I love the "Stepford Stare" from the younger PHX G/A's!

I Love the quizical looks as they realize that their res system is a piece of floating excrement because some "Eastie" might actually want to do some International Travel, perhaps of a Star Alliance partner.

I love having to call 3 and 4 people or e-mail a key contact just to get something done that occurs as a matter of course in any other airline.

I Love having an entire file folder full of PDF's of web errors, so many I lost count.

See US Airways is a real blessing for me. The more I fly US the more appreciative I am of the company I work for and I have a better outlook on life thanks to US Airways. I just remind myself when I'm upset, I think "Hey quit complaining you could be working at US Airways". Then my smile returns.

See I've found my silver lining, have you??

No disrespect intended to the fine people who have to endure what passes for management and leadership. I'm amazed someone hasn't shot up the place.
Hey copy boy shut the F$$K up do disrepect intended A%%wipe

Pardon Me but isn't this about the website?
No copy boy it is about you always having a negative remark about anything out west(PHX GA). You know you talk alot of #### for only being a copy boy. Hey Mod you should close this one to because copy boy might get upset

If it is like what as a customer I've come to expect from "Beery's Bunglers" I'll end up on a flight to Botswanna. :p

:stupid: Not with QIK being used you won't. QIK is trying to figure out what that cute piece of land on the other side of the Med is. :stupid:

Hey copy boy shut the F$$K up do disrepect intended A%%wipe

Perhaps you should be thankfull that ANY frequent flier actually cares enough to give this place, with it's current distresses, any thought at all...much less still spend money traveling with the airline.

Since you feel "entitled" to offer insult via the "Hey copy boy".....
Fully confessed, and intentionally irritating condescension follows:

That's "due" disrespect BTW...not "do", and you should have properly bisected the structure of your magnificently erudite and pithy missive via a period after "up", followed by capitalizing/correcting the misspelled "do".
Sorry...but I must ask: Are you really a pilot?

Perhaps you should be thankfull that ANY frequent flier actually cares enough to give this place, with it's current distresses, any thought at all...much less still spend money traveling with the airline.

That's "due" disrespect BTW...not "do", and you should have properly bisected the structure of your magnificently erudite and pithy missive, via a period after "up", followed by capitalizing/correcting the misspelled "do".
==========================================================

Remember once upon a time you had to buy your job there with a 20% discount on your first year salary.

Apparently 'rithmatic and 'riting don't count in the territory.

That's "due" disrespect BTW...not "do", and you should have properly bisected the structure of your magnificently erudite and pithy missive via a period after "up", followed by capitalizing/correcting the misspelled "do".
Hey Miss spell checker it is a typo it was NO not DO(due). A%%hole

Latest posts