Newark Liberty International Airport

I say take the train from whatever station you like on the NE Corridor line. I've taken that train a few times and never had a problem. Driving to a EWR hotel still requires driving in that awful traffic and nasty neighborhood, plus you would pay ten times as much as the train fare.

Not sure where you are coming from, but you can park at Hamilton, NJ (Just North of Trenton on I-295 exit 65) for $5 and take the train to EWR airport for about $8 each way. That trip is about 40 minutes, plus the air-tram time to the terminal. If you're in peak morning hours, that additional time should be minimal.

If you opt for the train, just make sure it's one that stops at EWR train station(check online schedules at NJtransit.com). They don't all stop there and you would wind up at Newark Penn station and have to double back.

Thanks to everyone for all the helpful advice, encouragement and valuable input!

PHL -

I may actually do as you suggested above, since staying over the night before will likely not be an option since I have to work into the Evening the night before my interview.

This would be my first experience using the NJ Transit Train, I'm just wondering since the parking fees on the website say $5 per day up to 12 hours...what happens to my car if I exceed that 12 hour time limit? Would I be towed or would the parking deck be closed with my car stuck inside?

Sorry if these seem like foolish questions, I just want all my "ducks in a row" so to speak and don't want any surprises on interview day! :)

Thanks to everyone for all the helpful advice, encouragement and valuable input!

PHL -
Sorry if these seem like foolish questions, I just want all my "ducks in a row" so to speak and don't want any surprises on interview day! :)
Just send you a PM. No worries on being locked in. The garages I mentioned have 24 hour access.