NO BK tonight

FA Mikey

Veteran
Aug 19, 2002
miami
goldwatermiller08.com
Since voting wont end until five tonight. Since the results must first go through the BOD, be certified before going on to the company. It will be too late to file tonight.

Who knows if its still NO maybe they can vote to extend it yet again.

Not necessarily true, Mikey. Filing can and has taken place outside of business hours before, especially if the court is expecting the filing.

The one example I can think of immediately is Braniff I. They filed sometime after midnight by driving to the judge''s home.

In Eolesen''s defense, his posts are often the most intelligent and rational ones on this board, whether you agree with him or not. I have never seen him "make anyone look stupid"; the people he replies to have often managed to do that quite nicely all by themselves. He just happens to point up the errors in their "facts" or the flaws in their "logic."

Didn''t USAir file their recent bankruptcy on a Sunday?

TANSTAAFL

I am glad I agree with Eolsen on almost everything. He always finds a way to make other peoples posts look stupid. No offens Mikey you are very knowledgable and I respect everything you post.

ALL courts in the United States are open 24/7, including holidays. There may not be anyone there, but their is always a judge and clerk du jour who is always on call for any reason associated with the courts, including new filings that are determined to be an emergency. A judge can also grant a filing by phone if he/she wants to. Technically, the courts never close.

sorry olsen if you took that the wrong way. I agree with you and wxguesser. You do have the most intelligent and well informed responses on this board