No confidence in Jim Little online petition

While petitions are being drawn up and passed around, maybe Tom Barry can get one started to get rid of the clerks since
" FSC's have pin-points for testicles".

People like you Tom are what make our country so great!

Let me add that I do feel Little and the TWU must be replaced at AA.

Reactions: 1 person
Sign this online petition to be presented to delegates at the Sept convention.

Pass it along by email to all TWU members that are fed up with Jim Little.

http://www.ipetition...=Send+to+Friend

Thanks

I don't think you guys will get this to happen. However, the best way to get rid of Little is to vote out the TWU and vote in another union. I know you guys already know this, but now is an excellent time for it to be restated; If you guys were AMFA or AMP, you, as a membership, could very easily have him removed from his position. It's all in the constitution. If Little was appointed to his position, you, as the membership cannot have him removed. Although, if you guys get enough sigs, it may put enough pressure at the international level to have him step down, IF (big if here), the international was under the impression that you guys ARE willing to vote in another union if he was not removed from his position, or ANY position with the union...

I truly believe this is the best time to remove this totally worthless union and rid ourselves of Jim Little and all of his coward followers. I've signed my yellow card!!

Sign this online petition to be presented to delegates at the Sept convention.

Pass it along by email to all TWU members that are fed up with Jim Little.

http://www.ipetition...=Send+to+Friend

Thanks

Scrap the petition. We don't need to tip our hand as to how much of a slam dunk we feel we need to replace the TWBoo. The AMFA card drive will accomplish the same and just needs to be accelerated.
My question would be, " Is it Little Jimmy that you choose to be rid of or the TWU?" I believe we have too many of these types that have a #### of a time 'walking the fence' and want it both ways;
STRAKE,
I'm still hopeful the NO voters can get us a better deal. What incentive is there for the company to budge? I think if they would give as little as a couple holidays, a 3 year contract and keep the OT rules like they are, would be enough to get an agreement. I sense reality slowly soaking in.... and I still haven't seen one "I Voted No" T-Shirt yet.

This reminds me of the driver on the road who slows down when approaching a green intersection and then wipes his brow when the light turns red and he does'nt have that decission to proceed thru any longer.
I'm hoping that there isn't a belief that we should keep the TWU but use the petion to put a stick in the side of Little Jimmy. I think it would be a bad strategy.
At some point you need to man-up and choose to stand for something, or you'll fall for anything.
TUL and everyone else, let's get it done. AMFA

Reactions: 2 people
you're wasting time with petitions to remove Little. And, who's going to act on this petition....the IAC. Little is on this committee. He's part of the three stooges at the top. That's like filing a petition to remove Horton, and the petition is introduced by Horton to the BOD.

The removal of the TWU is the ONLY WAY.....stop wasting time and sign a yellow card instead. It literally takes ONE minute to fill out. It also takes ONE minute to sign your stupid petition!