No Due Process in TWU

Bogey

Senior
Dec 11, 2011
The Local Executive Board of 542 was suspended a week ago Friday. The board subsequently resigned last Monday. Today, we (AA dispatchers) were sent an email that included a letter from the international that indicated that the board members would not be allowed to attend their own hearing on August 12 because they had resigned. So the kangaroo court is in full swing and the guilty verdict already predetermined.

The former board indicated they will make a statement and share that statement with us.

Bogey said:
The Local Executive Board of 542 was suspended a week ago Friday. The board subsequently resigned last Monday. Today, we (AA dispatchers) were sent an email that included a letter from the international that indicated that the board members would not be allowed to attend their own hearing on August 12 because they had resigned. So the kangaroo court is in full swing and the guilty verdict already predetermined.

The former board indicated they will make a statement and share that statement with us.
Where the hell is local located? Iran?

Gee that's not surprising coming from the commie international. Good for you guys Bogey. Godspeed and good luck!

Bogey said:

THE TWU MUST GO!!!!!!!!!!
HOW MUCH MORE TWU ARROGANCE PROOF DO YOU NEED?

Any fence sitters in my office just fell off. And it's not on the TWU side.

The cards have been with the NMB since a week ago Thursday. So the process is well underway. I guess the name list review/challenge is going to start soon. The company had 5 days to turn the list over.

Haven't heard that, but the class and craft of dispatcher is pretty narrow.

Bogey said:
Haven't heard that, but the class and craft of dispatcher is pretty narrow.
Bogey, glad to here others are moving on.  Good luck to you and your involved.  Hope you guys are strong enough to really send an overwhelming clue to the TWU...

Bogey said:

Your officers resigned so the issue of whether their suspension from office should continue is now moot. There’s going to be a hearing on the trusteeship and any 542 member, including the officers who resigned, have the right to attend and state their views. The officers who resigned have all of the rights of any member to participate, no more and no less.

I’m not a member of your Local so I won’t be there. However, there will likely be a transcript and if I ever get a chance to look at it, I will certainly be interested in how it could possibly be consistent with the fiduciary obligations of your former leaders to squander the bulk of the assets of the Local on their way out of the door without even consulting with the people who’ll be left.

This all sounds alittle fishy to me ...let's wait and see what it's all about ...sounds like someone in desperate mode to save their job

Reality,
You are challenging my technology skills here. I'll try to figure out how to post the PDF they sent this morning. It's all very clear, the former board is not included in the hearing. I doubt any of them care about getting there position back, they just want to answer the charges.

Latest posts

Back