No Due Process in TWU

1AA said:
My local spends local dues on t shirts and calendars. 
That is called propaganda.

1AA said:
They spend money on food and refreshments for monthly meetings.
That is a cheap price to pay to have people listen to your B.S.. The fools actually THANK the TWU for something THEY PAID FOR. I mean honestly how stupid can you be?

1AA said:
Let's not forget summer picnics for members and their families.
Why shouldn't the members have a picnic, hell they paid for it, several times over. They might as well get something out of the TWU because they sure as hell are not going to get decent representation that is for damn sure.

1AA said:
They spend money on wrist watches and eagle statues for retiring members.
They should. Retiring for some is an emotional life changing event, sometimes even traumatic. I have seen men retiring break down in tears in front of a whole room of people at their retirement party.

Bogey said:
Ahh, so my dues pays for bonding and friendship. I didn't know that.
I did not say that. I said that is the idea behind the events. Often intent and practice are not the same thing.

Bogey said:
Ahh, so my dues pays for bonding and friendship. I didn't know that.
I don't know why you are being so sarcastic, I want to see the TWU move along as much as anybody on here. Your tone suggest you think I am defending them.

And 542 gave their members gift cards for a reason, not just for the hell of it. They wanted to improve communication with the membership, so they helped the members by offsetting the cost of a computer or tablet so they were able to get email or text. The international did the same thing by providing everyone at the convention a tablet to better communicate.

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
I don't know why you are being so sarcastic, I want to see the TWU move along as much as anybody on here. Your tone suggest you think I am defending them.
It did sound like you were supporting the TWU . I apologize if that offended you.

Bogey said:
And 542 gave their members gift cards for a reason, not just for the hell of it. They wanted to improve communication with the membership, so they helped the members by offsetting the cost of a computer or tablet so they were able to get email or text. The international did the same thing by providing everyone at the convention a tablet to better communicate.
So the UNION used membership money to buy memberships a computer or tablet so they can deluge them in UNION propaganda.

Interesting how this sudden need for communication came about when there is a threat to their position.

Here is the whole letter. Now tell me why any of the former board should try to go...

[SIZE=9.5pt]"We Move America" [/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Ex[/SIZE][SIZE=8pt]ec[/SIZE][SIZE=8pt]utive [/SIZE][SIZE=8pt]C[/SIZE][SIZE=8pt]oun[/SIZE][SIZE=8pt]c[/SIZE][SIZE=8pt]il
Vice Presidents
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9.5pt]Pa[/SIZE][SIZE=9.5pt]tri[/SIZE][SIZE=9.5pt]c[/SIZE][SIZE=9.5pt]i[/SIZE][SIZE=9.5pt]a Bowden [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]Char[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]l[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]es Cerf
M
[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]i[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]c[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]h[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ae[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]l [/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]Co[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ni[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]g[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]li[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]a[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]r[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]o
Da
[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]l[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]e [/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]D[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]an[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]k[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]er
Sean
[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]D[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]oy[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]l[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]e
Gar
[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]r[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]y Drummo[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]n[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]d [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]J[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]e[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]r[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ome Lafragola
Tom
[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]L[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]e[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]n[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]a[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]n[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]e [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]Car[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]l [/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]Mar[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]t[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]in [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]Th[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]om McDa[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ni[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]el [/SIZE]

[SIZE=7pt]Cur[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ti[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]s [/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]T[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ate [/SIZE]

[SIZE=7pt]Tony Utano [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]J[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ames W[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]h[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]a[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]l[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]e[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]n [/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Counc[/SIZE][SIZE=8pt]i[/SIZE][SIZE=8pt]l Membe[/SIZE][SIZE=8pt]r[/SIZE][SIZE=8pt]s [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]De[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]li[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]sa B[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]r[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]own
Joe Ca
[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]r[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]bon [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]J[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ohn C[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]hi[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]a[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]r[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]e[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ll[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]o
Bria
[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]n [/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]C[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]l[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]a[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]rk[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]e [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]L[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]aTo[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]n[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ya C[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ri[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]sp-Sa[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]u[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ray [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]J[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]o[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]hn F[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]e[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]l[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]tz [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]H[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]o[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]r[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ace Ma[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]r[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ves
Ga
[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]r[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]y S[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]h[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]u[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]l[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ts [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]K[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ev[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]in [/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]S[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]mith [/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Executive Board [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]Ma[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]t[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]t[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]h[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ew A[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]h[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]e[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]r[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]n
Be
[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]d[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]e[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]nni[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]a Ba[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]rn[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]es
R
[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]i[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]c[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]h[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]a[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]r[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]d Boe[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]hm
J
[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]o[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]n [/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]B[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]r[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]a[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]df[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]o[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]r[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]d
Wi
[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]l[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]l[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]i[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]e [/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]Br[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ow[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]n [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]R[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]alph D[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]a[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]rn[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]e[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ll
Ri
[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]c[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]h[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ard Dav[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]i[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]s
De
[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ri[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]c[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]k E[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]c[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]h[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]evarria [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]Fred Fink [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]T[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]od[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]d [/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]Gage
Ange
[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]l [/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]G[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]i[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]boyeaux
Amy Griffin
Jim Guido
Kev
[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]i[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]n Har[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ri[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ng[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]t[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]o[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]n [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]Ma[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ur[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ice [/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]J[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]e[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]nkin[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]s [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]D[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]o[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]n [/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]May
M
[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ik[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]e Mayes [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]J[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]o[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]hn [/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]Me[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]n[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]s[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]h[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]on
Be
[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ny[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]oe[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]l [/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]Mo[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]r[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]gan [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]T[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ho[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]m[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]as Murray
J.
[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]P[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]. Pa[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]t[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]a[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]n[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]o
Jo
[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]hn [/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]P[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]l[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]owman [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]Da[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ni[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]e[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]l [/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]R[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]i[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ve[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]r[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]a
Ric
[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]h[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]a[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]r[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]d Rocco [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]Au[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]drey S[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]t[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]o[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]n[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]e
Dane Str
[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]i[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]coff
Robert
[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]T[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]aylor [/SIZE]
[SIZE=9.5pt]L[/SIZE][SIZE=9.5pt]ui[/SIZE][SIZE=9.5pt]s Ve[/SIZE][SIZE=9.5pt]ntu[/SIZE][SIZE=9.5pt]ra [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]Da[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]vi[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]d V[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]i[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]re[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ll[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]a [/SIZE]

[SIZE=7pt]Clarence [/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]W[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]as[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]hi[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ng[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]t[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]o[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]n [/SIZE]

[SIZE=7pt]f[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]:r[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]i[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]cW[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]il[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]li[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]a[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]m[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]s [/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]Transport Workers Union of America, AFL-CIO [/SIZE]

[SIZE=8.5pt]Harry Lombardo [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]I[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]n[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]t[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]er[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]n[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]a[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]t[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]iona[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]l [/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]President [/SIZE]

[SIZE=8.5pt]John Samuelsen [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]I[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ntema[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ti[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]o[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]n[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]a[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]l E[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]xecutive V[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]i[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ce [/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]Pr[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]eside[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]nt [/SIZE]

[SIZE=8.5pt]Alex Garcia [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]I[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]nte[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]r[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]na[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ti[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ona[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]l [/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]Secre[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]t[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ary[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]-T[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]reasurer [/SIZE]

[SIZE=8.5pt]John Bl[/SIZE][SIZE=8.5pt]a[/SIZE][SIZE=8.5pt]nd [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]Admin[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]i[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]st[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]r[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]at[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]i[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ve V[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]i[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ce Presiden[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]t [/SIZE]

[SIZE=8.5pt]Gary E. Maslanka [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]Adm[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]in[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]is[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]t[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ra[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ti[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ve V[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]i[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ce P[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]r[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]eside[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]n[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]t [/SIZE]

SENT VIA USPS AND USPS EXPRESS MAIL

[SIZE=11.5pt]July 31,2014 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]To: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]Pre- Trusteeship Members of the Executive Board, Local 542, [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]TWV: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]From: John R. Feltz, Chairman, Subcommittee of International Executive Council [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]I am writing you in my capacity as Chairman of the Subcommittee of the Intemationa1
Executive Council which will hear the Trusteeship Charges against TWU Local 542,
brought by Intemational President Harry Lombardo.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]These charges are set out and described in the July 25, 2014 Trusteeship Charges and
July 25, 2014 Notice of Immediate Trusteeship and Emergency Appointment of
Administrator
[/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]. [/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]These Charges and Notice were served on members of the Local 542
Executive Board and relate to alleged financial malpractice and failures to commit to
support TWU against the NAAP raid, and concern issues regarding the continuation of
the current trusteeship of Loca
[/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]l [/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]542. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]Those Pre[/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]-[/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]Trusteeship members of the Local Executive Board who have not resigned
their position are entitled to appear at the hearing regarding these Trusteeship Charges
that is scheduled to be held on August 12, 2014, to begin at 10 AM CDT at the Hampton
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Inn [/SIZE][SIZE=12.5pt]& [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]Suites hotel, located at 1600 Hurst Town Center Drive, Hurst, TX [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]7[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]6054. The [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]rules of the TWU Constitution and the rules of evidence used in arbitration hearings will
generally apply to the hearing involved here
[/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]501 [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]3rd S[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]tr[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]ee[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]t NW[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt], [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]9[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]th[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Floo[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]r[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]· W[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]as[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]hington, DC 20001 ·202[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt].[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]719[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt].[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]3900[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]· [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]www.TWUhttp://www.twu.org/.[/SIZE]org

[SIZE=11.5pt]The Pre-Trusteeship Local Executive Board (not including members who have resigned) will have the
right
[/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt], [/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]at the hearing, to cross examine all witnesses presented (by the individual prosecuting the
Trusteeship Charges), and to present witnesses and other evidence. The Pre-Trusteeship Local
Executive Board (not including members who have resigned) -- should it wish to appear in the hearing
-- should select a representative to serve as an advocate for its position; the representatiye must be a
TWUmember.
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]If there are any requests that members of the Pre-Trusteeship Local Executiv[/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]e [/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]Board (not in[/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]c[/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]luding
members who have resigned) wish to make prior to the hearing or if you have any questions
[/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt], [/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]please
contact me by calling Secretary Tinisha Thompson at TWU's International Offices in Washington
[/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt], [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]D.C. at (202)719-3838. [/SIZE]
Again, the hearing, of which a stenographic record will be made, will begin at 10 AM CDT on
[SIZE=11.5pt]August 12, 2014 at the Hampton Inn [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]& [/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]Suites hotel, located at 1600 Hurst Town Center Drive, [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]H[/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]urst, TX [/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]76054. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]John R[/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]. [/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]Feltz [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]Chairman IEC Subcommittee [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7.5pt]J[/SIZE][SIZE=7.5pt]F[/SIZE][SIZE=7.5pt]:tt [/SIZE]
[SIZE=6.5pt]o[/SIZE][SIZE=6.5pt]p[/SIZE][SIZE=6.5pt]e[/SIZE][SIZE=6.5pt]i[/SIZE][SIZE=6.5pt]u-153 [/SIZE]

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
So the UNION used membership money to buy memberships a computer or tablet so they can deluge them in UNION propaganda.

Interesting how this sudden need for communication came about when there is a threat to their position.
This was done before there was a threat.

My advice to all.

Don't waste your time with a desire to answer the kangaroo court charges.
Just vote to get rid of them!

Bogey said:
It did sound like you were supporting the TWU . I apologize if that offended you.
102 degree heat index and 45 percent humidity (I looked it up). Maybe I am being a bit snippy. 

Bogey said:
Here is the whole letter. Now tell me why any of the former board should try to go...

[SIZE=9.5pt]"We Move America" [/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Ex[/SIZE][SIZE=8pt]ec[/SIZE][SIZE=8pt]utive [/SIZE][SIZE=8pt]C[/SIZE][SIZE=8pt]oun[/SIZE][SIZE=8pt]c[/SIZE][SIZE=8pt]il
Vice Presidents
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9.5pt]Pa[/SIZE][SIZE=9.5pt]tri[/SIZE][SIZE=9.5pt]c[/SIZE][SIZE=9.5pt]i[/SIZE][SIZE=9.5pt]a Bowden [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]Char[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]l[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]es Cerf
M
[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]i[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]c[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]h[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ae[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]l [/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]Co[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ni[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]g[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]li[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]a[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]r[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]o
Da
[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]l[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]e [/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]D[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]an[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]k[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]er
Sean
[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]D[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]oy[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]l[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]e
Gar
[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]r[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]y Drummo[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]n[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]d [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]J[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]e[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]r[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ome Lafragola
Tom
[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]L[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]e[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]n[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]a[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]n[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]e [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]Car[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]l [/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]Mar[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]t[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]in [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]Th[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]om McDa[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ni[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]el [/SIZE]

[SIZE=7pt]Cur[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ti[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]s [/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]T[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ate [/SIZE]

[SIZE=7pt]Tony Utano [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]J[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ames W[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]h[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]a[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]l[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]e[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]n [/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Counc[/SIZE][SIZE=8pt]i[/SIZE][SIZE=8pt]l Membe[/SIZE][SIZE=8pt]r[/SIZE][SIZE=8pt]s [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]De[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]li[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]sa B[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]r[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]own
Joe Ca
[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]r[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]bon [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]J[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ohn C[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]hi[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]a[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]r[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]e[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ll[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]o
Bria
[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]n [/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]C[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]l[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]a[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]rk[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]e [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]L[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]aTo[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]n[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ya C[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ri[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]sp-Sa[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]u[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ray [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]J[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]o[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]hn F[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]e[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]l[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]tz [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]H[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]o[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]r[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ace Ma[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]r[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ves
Ga
[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]r[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]y S[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]h[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]u[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]l[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ts [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]K[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ev[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]in [/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]S[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]mith [/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Executive Board [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]Ma[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]t[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]t[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]h[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ew A[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]h[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]e[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]r[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]n
Be
[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]d[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]e[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]nni[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]a Ba[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]rn[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]es
R
[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]i[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]c[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]h[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]a[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]r[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]d Boe[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]hm
J
[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]o[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]n [/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]B[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]r[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]a[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]df[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]o[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]r[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]d
Wi
[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]l[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]l[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]i[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]e [/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]Br[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ow[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]n [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]R[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]alph D[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]a[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]rn[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]e[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ll
Ri
[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]c[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]h[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ard Dav[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]i[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]s
De
[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ri[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]c[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]k E[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]c[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]h[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]evarria [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]Fred Fink [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]T[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]od[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]d [/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]Gage
Ange
[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]l [/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]G[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]i[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]boyeaux
Amy Griffin
Jim Guido
Kev
[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]i[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]n Har[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ri[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ng[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]t[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]o[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]n [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]Ma[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ur[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ice [/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]J[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]e[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]nkin[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]s [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]D[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]o[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]n [/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]May
M
[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ik[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]e Mayes [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]J[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]o[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]hn [/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]Me[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]n[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]s[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]h[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]on
Be
[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ny[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]oe[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]l [/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]Mo[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]r[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]gan [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]T[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ho[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]m[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]as Murray
J.
[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]P[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]. Pa[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]t[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]a[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]n[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]o
Jo
[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]hn [/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]P[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]l[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]owman [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]Da[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ni[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]e[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]l [/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]R[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]i[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ve[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]r[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]a
Ric
[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]h[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]a[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]r[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]d Rocco [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]Au[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]drey S[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]t[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]o[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]n[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]e
Dane Str
[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]i[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]coff
Robert
[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]T[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]aylor [/SIZE]
[SIZE=9.5pt]L[/SIZE][SIZE=9.5pt]ui[/SIZE][SIZE=9.5pt]s Ve[/SIZE][SIZE=9.5pt]ntu[/SIZE][SIZE=9.5pt]ra [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]Da[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]vi[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]d V[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]i[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]re[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ll[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]a [/SIZE]

[SIZE=7pt]Clarence [/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]W[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]as[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]hi[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ng[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]t[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]o[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]n [/SIZE]

[SIZE=7pt]f[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]:r[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]i[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]cW[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]il[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]li[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]a[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]m[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]s [/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]Transport Workers Union of America, AFL-CIO [/SIZE]

[SIZE=8.5pt]Harry Lombardo [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]I[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]n[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]t[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]er[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]n[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]a[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]t[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]iona[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]l [/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]President [/SIZE]

[SIZE=8.5pt]John Samuelsen [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]I[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ntema[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ti[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]o[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]n[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]a[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]l E[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]xecutive V[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]i[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ce [/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]Pr[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]eside[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]nt [/SIZE]

[SIZE=8.5pt]Alex Garcia [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]I[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]nte[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]r[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]na[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ti[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ona[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]l [/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]Secre[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]t[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ary[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]-T[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]reasurer [/SIZE]

[SIZE=8.5pt]John Bl[/SIZE][SIZE=8.5pt]a[/SIZE][SIZE=8.5pt]nd [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]Admin[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]i[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]st[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]r[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]at[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]i[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ve V[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]i[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ce Presiden[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]t [/SIZE]

[SIZE=8.5pt]Gary E. Maslanka [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]Adm[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]in[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]is[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]t[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ra[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ti[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ve V[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]i[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]ce P[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]r[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]eside[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]n[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]t [/SIZE]

SENT VIA USPS AND USPS EXPRESS MAIL

[SIZE=11.5pt]July 31,2014 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]To: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]Pre- Trusteeship Members of the Executive Board, Local 542, [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]TWV: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]From: John R. Feltz, Chairman, Subcommittee of International Executive Council [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]I am writing you in my capacity as Chairman of the Subcommittee of the Intemationa1
Executive Council which will hear the Trusteeship Charges against TWU Local 542,
brought by Intemational President Harry Lombardo.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]These charges are set out and described in the July 25, 2014 Trusteeship Charges and
July 25, 2014 Notice of Immediate Trusteeship and Emergency Appointment of
Administrator
[/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]. [/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]These Charges and Notice were served on members of the Local 542
Executive Board and relate to alleged financial malpractice and failures to commit to
support TWU against the NAAP raid, and concern issues regarding the continuation of
the current trusteeship of Loca
[/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]l [/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]542. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]Those Pre[/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]-[/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]Trusteeship members of the Local Executive Board who have not resigned
their position are entitled to appear at the hearing regarding these Trusteeship Charges
that is scheduled to be held on August 12, 2014, to begin at 10 AM CDT at the Hampton
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Inn [/SIZE][SIZE=12.5pt]& [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]Suites hotel, located at 1600 Hurst Town Center Drive, Hurst, TX [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]7[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]6054. The [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]rules of the TWU Constitution and the rules of evidence used in arbitration hearings will
generally apply to the hearing involved here
[/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]501 [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]3rd S[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]tr[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]ee[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]t NW[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt], [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]9[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]th[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Floo[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]r[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]· W[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]as[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]hington, DC 20001 ·202[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt].[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]719[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt].[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]3900[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]· [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]www.TWUhttp://www.twu.org/.[/SIZE]org

[SIZE=11.5pt]The Pre-Trusteeship Local Executive Board (not including members who have resigned) will have the
right
[/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt], [/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]at the hearing, to cross examine all witnesses presented (by the individual prosecuting the
Trusteeship Charges), and to present witnesses and other evidence. The Pre-Trusteeship Local
Executive Board (not including members who have resigned) -- should it wish to appear in the hearing
-- should select a representative to serve as an advocate for its position; the representatiye must be a
TWUmember.
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]If there are any requests that members of the Pre-Trusteeship Local Executiv[/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]e [/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]Board (not in[/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]c[/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]luding
members who have resigned) wish to make prior to the hearing or if you have any questions
[/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt], [/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]please
contact me by calling Secretary Tinisha Thompson at TWU's International Offices in Washington
[/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt], [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]D.C. at (202)719-3838. [/SIZE]
Again, the hearing, of which a stenographic record will be made, will begin at 10 AM CDT on
[SIZE=11.5pt]August 12, 2014 at the Hampton Inn [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]& [/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]Suites hotel, located at 1600 Hurst Town Center Drive, [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]H[/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]urst, TX [/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]76054. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]John R[/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]. [/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]Feltz [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]Chairman IEC Subcommittee [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7.5pt]J[/SIZE][SIZE=7.5pt]F[/SIZE][SIZE=7.5pt]:tt [/SIZE]
[SIZE=6.5pt]o[/SIZE][SIZE=6.5pt]p[/SIZE][SIZE=6.5pt]e[/SIZE][SIZE=6.5pt]i[/SIZE][SIZE=6.5pt]u-153 [/SIZE]

OK, so let me get this straight. The officers of a local put in receivership have the right to present the defense against a trusteeship or assign another member in good standing to do so.  Your officers resigned and don’t represent anyone, but according to you they should still represent the Local and play the same role and have the same rights in the trusteeship hearing as they did before they resigned. You can’t have it both ways-- if you want to appear as a party and represent the Local and have full right to participate in the hearing then don’t resign.

Any member can attend the proceedings and state their position on the charges being heard and evaluate the evidence.  Your defense is that spending over three hundred thousand dollars in less than seven weeks was a way to improve communication between members by giving them the chance to buy IPADs. Do you mean the members you are trying to take out of the union or the ones you left behind. Did the members of the remaining sections approve financing IPADs for departing members and officers with their treasury. Did anyone ask them? Maybe you can sell that to the hearing board, but I wouldn’t count on the government buying it.

OK how much does local 514 spend on big splash, hockey tickets, in door fun fair at the expo, ect. What's the difference

First, your are missing the point. I don't think the former board wants to represent the local, they would like to tell their side of the story that lead to the suspension. Nothing more, nothing less. They don't want their positions back.

Second, every member, all 600, while not being included in a vote that took place in the board room, accepted and used a card of equal value. Not one person said no, this is not acceptable. I don't want this card.

And finally, as with the international, you have found everyone guilty of everything already, even though you don't have the full story. Again, that story doesn't come out at the hearing, because the board can't be there, but their story will be told.

I know a lot of what our side of the story is because I work closely with the former Vice President. You seem to know a lot more then what's been released to the public. Have you ever been accused of being from the international before?

iluvaa said:
OK how much does local 514 spend on big splash, hockey tickets, in door fun fair at the expo, ect. What's the difference
There is no difference. I bet even after they do all that, there is still enough money left over to represent the members and to run the business of the local. Just like 542, there is more then enough to represent and run the business of the local.

Latest posts

Back