No Need To Ask...

Sep 2, 2002
Like most employees, I have wondered if Bronner REALLY wanted the airline to survive. After the presidential election was over, and the airline kept flying, I assumed he did. Now however, I'm reassessing my thoughts!

At a time like this, for management to be MIA, there can be no question left as to their real desire... They want U to fail, and to blame it on the employees!

Sure, there are plenty of people within our own ranks that will continue to say it's the union's fault, but how do you explain the lack of management during these difficult times? Any company in a similar situation, holidays aside, would have their front line guys on site at all times. Where are ours? ON VACATION!!! A vacation we weren't able to enjoy I might add!

At least we aren't the only ones they're lying too, "it's the weather!"

Imamec said:
Like most employees, I have wondered if Bronner REALLY wanted the airline to survive. After the presidential election was over, and the airline kept flying, I assumed he did. Now however, I'm reassessing my thoughts!

At a time like this, for management to be MIA, there can be no question left as to their real desire... They want U to fail, and to blame it on the employees!

Sure, there are plenty of people within our own ranks that will continue to say it's the union's fault, but how do you explain the lack of management during these difficult times? Any company in a similar situation, holidays aside, would have their front line guys on site at all times. Where are ours? ON VACATION!!! A vacation we weren't able to enjoy I might add!

[post="231445"][/post]​
Could'nt agree more , wish I was on vacation!!!!! ;)

Imamec said:

[post="231445"][/post]​

This lack of leadership this holidays was a test (part of 2/15/2005 CHANGEOVER) to see how the operation will performe with SELF DIRECTED PERSONEL ,after all we are way to heavy on layers of supervisors, managers, directors etc,etc. but the real production comes from the grunts in the trenches (pilots,mechanics,f/a,rampies,res,
etc,etc.
The motto from is work smarter not HARDER.

happy new year

Imamec said:

"Our efforts to recover from the severe weather on Thursday were complicated when some of our employees chose to call in sick at record numbers over the weekend. "

Happier that they're being honest?

Latest posts

Back