Northwest Airlines lands safely at Kansai International Airport after engine trouble

boxer

Veteran
Feb 28, 2003
SFO
Visit site
A Northwest Airlines passenger jet from Taiwan landed safely at Kansai International Airport after developing engine trouble, an airport official said Sunday. There were no injuries.
The Boeing 747-400 developed trouble in one of its four engines after leaving Taipei for Osaka's international airport, according to airport official Hiroshi Yasuragi. It was not immediately clear what was wrong with the engine.
The pilot requested an emergency landing at the airport, which was the plane's destination, and landed safely Sunday morning, the official said.
None of the 346 passengers and crew members on board were injured, he said. (AP)
June 18, 2006

The company mouthpiece is going to have to work overtime to explain these latest incidents!

And to think, these are just the ones that have made the media...I wonder how many more have been kept quiet just to keep the public calm?

The company mouthpiece is going to have to work overtime to explain these latest incidents!

And to think, these are just the ones that have made the media...I wonder how many more have been kept quiet just to keep the public calm?

Ah yes......More of "these things happen all the time....it's nothing unusual." :down:

LOSER SCABS are the cancer of aviation :down: :p :down:

Just another NWA "normal" "emergency". NORTHWEST AIRLINES- WE SCARE BECAUSE WE DON'T CARE!

Whatever happened to "BAGHDAD" Jenny(spokeswoman for NWA)? Haven't heard her spin on NWA near disasters lately.

Just another NWA "normal" "emergency". NORTHWEST AIRLINES- WE SCARE BECAUSE WE DON'T CARE!

Whatever happened to "BAGHDAD" Jenny(spokeswoman for NWA)? Haven't heard her spin on NWA near disasters lately.
:lol: Who me? I only know how to make coffee, tea and cook my meals 18 min on medium, soak 5 min. Big daddy is going to remodel my kitchen to look like an airplane galley so I'd feel more "at home" since it feels like I live on an airplane most of the time.

:lol: Who me? I only know how to make coffee, tea and cook my meals 18 min on medium, soak 5 min. Big daddy is going to remodel my kitchen to look like an airplane galley so I'd feel more "at home" since it feels like I live on an airplane most of the time.

No, not you. I'm talking about Jennifer Bagdade(real name). The NWA spokeswoman during the first few weeks of the strike. NWA seems to have fired her or something.

No, not you. I'm talking about Jennifer Bagdade(real name). The NWA spokeswoman during the first few weeks of the strike. NWA seems to have fired her or something.
I think its Kurt Echnobullshetter or something now. Not anyone can spew out horseshet everyday ... it takes special talent to do that... very special... gifted...

There's Baghdad Jenny, Kurt Ebenhoch, and one other Minister of Propaganda who's name escapes me...I believe they rotate being "on call."

Good question...On the same day as the KIX incident, there was yet another aborted takeoff-this time in MCI....

There's Baghdad Jenny, Kurt Ebenhoch, and one other Minister of Propaganda who's name escapes me...I believe they rotate being "on call."
Good question...On the same day as the KIX incident, there was yet another aborted takeoff-this time in MCI....

At the rate at which these "incidents" are occurring, it seems that Northworst should add a few more talking heads to their payroll.

may be the most famous scab or themost famous numbers man can explain these rash of incidents that occurred on one day? wow! no wonder the NORTHWORST maintaince is all shoddy.

At the rate at which these "incidents" are occurring, it seems that Northworst should add a few more talking heads to their payroll.

A totally unnecessary expenditure during BK Pete. nwa already has the media in Minnesota securely in their back pocket. Not to mention the legislature, judges, etc.
But wait, certainly the FAA will step up their investigations?? Oooo wait...I forgot, the other back pocket!

may be the most famous scab or themost famous numbers man can explain these rash of incidents that occurred on one day? wow! no wonder the NORTHWORST maintaince is all shoddy.

Robbedagain...you must really enjoy fishing. I have never met a person who enjoys baiting a hook as much as you do :lol:

A totally unnecessary expenditure during BK Pete. nwa already has the media in Minnesota securely in their back pocket. Not to mention the legislature, judges, etc.
But wait, certainly the FAA will step up their investigations?? Oooo wait...I forgot, the other back pocket!
Robbedagain...you must really enjoy fishing. I have never met a person who enjoys baiting a hook as much as you do :lol:
well I havent gone fishin in yrs but yeah I do enjoy it! :lol:

Latest posts