Northwest Airlines slips to last in customer satisfaction

Nice to see you've crawled out from under your rock to post about F/A's and trash removal...again...

So we should see you rehash this again in, say, December?

You're pathetic.......
No one cares what you think....

perfect...you sound like a little 5th grader out on the playground. Like i said i delt with these F/A for sometime and seen some awful overpaid and lazy people maybe you were one of them is that why i got you off your square so bad??

Nice to see you've crawled out from under your rock to post about F/A's and trash removal...again...

So we should see you rehash this again in, say, December?

sure as long as it bugs you....why not!! are you a disgruntled F/A also?? better yet should i say "shut your mouth scab boy".....LMFAO!!!

why do you care why i was in DTW?? I put in 3 years with the airlines i got out right before NWA and Mesaba went into bankruptcy.

is that all you got?? wow are you tuff you and you computer balls!! i have been out of the airline buisness for 4 years now haven't looked back. I delt with these lame arse lazy F/A's and yes thats just what they are. so go take you big bad computer balls and go get a job.. these F/A's don't get no sympathy from me at all!!! like i said sucks to be you!!!

Let's see, bankruptcy in September 2005. Today is June 22, 2007.

Which is it scab?

Let's see, bankruptcy in September 2005. Today is June 22, 2007.

Which is it scab?

My mistake....gee sorry....lol it was right before they went into banruptcy...boy it sure feels like 4 years though....scab boy!!!!

by the way good lookin out....i knew you scabs are good for something

My mistake....gee sorry....lol it was right before they went into banruptcy...boy it sure feels like 4 years though....scab boy!!!!

I wouldn't let the facts get in the way troll. Keep up the good work. :rolleyes:

man i already thanked you scab...my god!!!

now go be a good scab and go do your scab work for your scab airline and scab union.....

sure as long as it bugs you....why not!!

Watching you make a complete idiot of yourself doesn't "bug" me at all. Usually, I just feel sorry for people like you.

are you a disgruntled F/A also??

Nope.

better yet should i say "shut your mouth scab boy".....LMFAO!!!

It wasn't me who went to DTW to "help out."

As for your "shut your mouth" comment, you'll have to do better than that to bait me.

See you in December. Bye Bye now.

Watching you make a complete idiot of yourself doesn't "bug" me at all. Usually, I just feel sorry for people like you.
Nope.
It wasn't me who went to DTW to "help out."

As for your "shut your mouth" comment, you'll have to do better than that to bait me. Keep fishing, lambchop....

did you finish reading all my back post?? scab boy...

man i made some money when i was in DTW...worked my tail off though. as you know other stations ask for help all the time TTY or something like that is what they called it. yes i had the opertunity to go to DTW and help out. it was fun met alot of cool people...

please don't feel sorry for people like me i am doing just fine. besides i will be the first to tell you you are just wasting you time "feeling sorry".....are you freakin searious??

its been real scab boy....keep up the good scab work!!!

HOOK LINE AND SINKER!!!

did you finish reading all my back post?? scab boy...

I didn't have too; they all cover the same tired topic.

man i made some money when i was in DTW...worked my tail off though.

Profiting (sp?) of the misery of others...Good for you! :down:

as you know other stations ask for help all the time TTY or something like that is what they called it.

TDY, yeah I know.

Asking for out-of towners for the holiday rush, or so the locals can attend a co-workers funeral is a whole different animal than what you did. Don't try to delude yourself.

yes i had the opertunity to go to DTW and help out. it was fun met alot of cool people...

I imagine you were very popular with mgmt.

please don't feel sorry for people like me i am doing just fine. besides i will be the first to tell you you are just wasting you time "feeling sorry".....are you freakin searious??

Am I serious? Not really. It's just a nicer way of saying that people like you are beneath contempt.

its been real scab boy....keep up the good scab work!!!

Thwarting the efforts of clowns like you? No problem.

HOOK LINE AND SINKER!!!

Dude. Not even close. See ya at Xmas time.

DUDE....lmao

you don't even have a clue....scabs like you wouldn't though!

once again

HOOK LINE AND SINKER!!!

DUDE....lmao

once again

HOOK LINE AND SINKER!!!
Oh look who escaped Detroit Psychiatric Hospital and not making sense again. :lol: Thanks for comming back. It was getting boring.

Sorry, there's no excuse for stupid.
:lol:

DUDE....lmao

once again

HOOK LINE AND SINKER!!!

So you're not going to at least attempt to explain why what you did in DTW was okay?

Multiple attempts to get a cogent argument/rationale out of you, and all that's returned are 4th grade level insults of the "am not am too" variety. How trite.

If you took the time to know what you were talking about, you'd know that I never performed struck work at NWA. There's plenty of posts on here discussing that.

I'm done with you. If you want to get the last word in, knock yourself out.

Otherwise, sit quietly and let the adults talk.

So you're not going to at least attempt to explain why what you did in DTW was okay?

Multiple attempts to get a cogent argument/rationale out of you, and all that's returned are 4th grade level insults of the "am not am too" variety. How trite.

If you took the time to know what you were talking about, you'd know that I never performed struck work at NWA. There's plenty of posts on here discussing that.

I'm done with you. If you want to get the last word in, knock yourself out.

Otherwise, sit quietly and let the adults talk.

bye bye scab...you decided to play once you jumped in just like i did....kev got his feel bads hurt....lol

and what i did was way ok in DTW i was part time at my station at the time and i had an oppertunity to work alot of hours and make some good money...they needed help and i went....glad i did it was really cool!

get a back bone already!!!

Latest posts