Airline rankings

Hackman, I won't bother asking you to post the latest DOT Stats since we all know how that would turn out. So I took the liberty to go ahead and post them myself.

If ScabAir maintenance is so pitiful because lowlife bottom of the barrel losers are performing the maintanance what does that make you Union Boys over at AA? At the rate that ScabAir continues to climb the DOT ranks, what month do you think we will hit 90%?

Attachments

• AIR_TRAVEL_CONSUMER_REPORT.doc
    55.5 KB · Views: 256
Proof of what? That Scabs can run neck and neck with the Union Majors? Check out American that is sad for a union company isn't it? What about US Airways? If the Scabs hadn't come along they would still be sucking hind tit. You guys really should have learned by now not to post stats for proof of concept. Stats change so be careful, just ask Hackman. :lol: :lol:

Scabs at USAirways, what are you talking about pray tell?

There was no strike at U. The company just started to "recall" the furloughees.

You're confused, pal.

Hackman, I won't bother asking you to post the latest DOT Stats since we all know how that would turn out. So I took the liberty to go ahead and post them myself.

If ScabAir maintenance is so pitiful because lowlife bottom of the barrel losers are performing the maintanance what does that make you Union Boys over at AA? At the rate that ScabAir continues to climb the DOT ranks, what month do you think we will hit 90%?
what the he!! do you know about other airlines' maintaince anyways you low life scab? Nothing is the answer. Only Scab Air with the red tails have scabs fixing planes. Then to have a scab union help the maintaince out man NWA must be that desperate. I would bet that Hackman know more about the numbers from DOT than you would. Scab Air will never hit 90% cause of the shoddy maintaince and the delays. heck I saw 2 A-320s yesterday when I pulled into my work area. And neither one left until 7pm. I know it was due to weather but where were the A320s headed to?

...What about US Airways? If the Scabs hadn't come along they would still be sucking hind tit.
Scabs at USAirways, what are you talking about pray tell?
There was no strike at U. The company just started to "recall" the furloughees.
You're confused, pal.
"they" being NWA not US Air. Sorry for the confusion. It is not a matter of me being confused, it’s simply poor sentence structure on my part. I didn't mean to get you riled-up PIT, you can relax now.

This post is so ignorant I shouldn’t even bother responding to it but what the hell.
...I would bet that Hackman know more about the numbers from DOT than you would.
Well robbed you would lose that bet because we know exactly the same. That is why he no longer posts them and I do. If NWA were still "Dead last" he would still be plastering the stats all over throwing them up in my face. I can hear him now "Dead last" "Dead last" "Dead last"
Scab Air will never hit 90% cause of the shoddy maintaince and the delays.
Never? Well we were never supposed to leave the "Dead last" position according to you guys either but look at us now. Last week my zone and shift pulled 93%. It is just a matter of time before we pull that off. If NWA ever gets rid of the Nines they will pull that off with out a hitch. The Nines are a huge percentage of our delays. If NWA maintenance was to walk the nines instead of waiting for a call those delays could be cut by almost half.

heck I saw 2 A-320s yesterday when I pulled into my work area. And neither one left until 7pm. I know it was due to weather but where were the A320s headed to?
I don't know nor do I care it is not a maintenance issue.

Perhaps you along with the rest of the Airline management types should invite this Man to your "Atta boy" meetings as a guest speaker.

“If the employees come first, then they're happy, ... A motivated employee treats the customer well. The customer is happy so they keep coming back, which pleases the shareholders. It's not one of the enduring Green mysteries of all time, it is just the way it works.â€￾
~Herb Kelleher
(HERB) We LUV ya' man!!! :up:

of course PTO you dont care about anything except your scabbing way of life. there were a total of 3 A320s and 1 DC-9 over the weekend at my city. whos to say that they could have had a maintaince related issues. i dont really give a hoot if you respond to my posts. afteralll I dont have to go scabbing for scraps at the airline or any other industry for that matter

of course PTO you dont care about anything except your scabbing way of life. there were a total of 3 A320s and 1 DC-9 over the weekend at my city. whos to say that they could have had a maintaince related issues.
robbedagain im not really a betting man, but if I were i would surely put my money on maintenance related issues on SCABTAIL.. :lol:

Local--

Keep your $$$, my friend. While MTX issues are huge at NW, these were diverts for weather on the east coast....
yea the weather can be a major factor, especially this time of year. but compound that with MTX issues and you have some PO'ed customer's.

i feel that they probably had PO'ed pax on board because the one airbus sat on the hard stand for at least 5 hrs while the other one sat at the opposite end of the main runway for that length of time. We had a Chautaqua ERJ that sat on the hardstand next tot eh Scab Tail
for 7 hrs. Imagine the reaction of the pax for sittin on the rj for that long let alon the airbus. man a lot of angry folks

yea the weather can be a major factor, especially this time of year. but compound that with MTX issues and you have some PO'ed customer's.

You sure do...Yesterday we had a flight delayed over 4 hours for a combination of both...A customer decided to "show his love" for the new NW by screaming at the Customer Service Supervisor and then knocking everything off of our ticket counter. Good times...and summer (T-storm season) is just starting....

You sure do...Yesterday we had a flight delayed over 4 hours for a combination of both...A customer decided to "show his love" for the new NW by screaming at the Customer Service Supervisor and then knocking everything off of our ticket counter. Good times...and summer (T-storm season) is just starting....
:lol: I don't miss that one bit! My supervisor got his glasses knocked off his head and I was punched once.... :eek: Airports are just full of drama.