Northwest Flight Attendant testifies in Congress

We (Americans) have been complacient, we have allowed this to happen on our watch, to the greatest DEMOCROCY on earth.

We did not fight our way through slavery to allow corporations to enslave us in the 21st century. Our Grandparents made this a better nation to live.

We must not except this.
Not to split hairs or anything dude, but we DONT live in a Democracy...never have, never will. Our current form of government is a REPUBLIC. Perhaps it would behoove all of us to understand the difference.

Not to split hairs or anything dude, but we DONT live in a Democracy...never have, never will. Our current form of government is a REPUBLIC. Perhaps it would behoove all of us to understand the difference.

I agree that we are not a 'Democracy', but we are closer to being an Oligarchy than a Republic (in today’s terms).

The days of a 'Lincoln' back water politician is pretty much over and if you are not one of the 'Professional' politicians, then your chances of obtaining any type of power is nil. That's why we are confined to a two party (which has effectively become one, controlled by capitalist$) system handled by the aristocratic, professional politician party.

I agree that we are not a 'Democracy', but we are closer to being an Oligarchy than a Republic (in today’s terms).

The days of a 'Lincoln' back water politician is pretty much over and if you are not one of the 'Professional' politicians, then your chances of obtaining any type of power is nil. That's why we are confined to a two party (which has effectively become one, controlled by capitalist$) system handled by the aristocratic, professional politician party.
I gotta agree with ya there.....If ya think about it, we have had either a Clinton or Bush in an executive position for roughly 28 YEARS STRAIGHT! There's a strong possibility we may have one for at least 4 more. regardless of what side of the political fence you sit on, this is a disturbing trend.

Who are you? Sam Houston?
Let us assume for a second that I am Daffy Duck in drag...that does not for a second detract from the accuracy of my statement. Somewhere along the lines, our governmental indoctrination institutions, more commonly known as the public school system, has convinced everybody the we live in a democracy. This is a complete misnomer. The framers of the constitution were very clear of the dangers of a democracy, so they deliberately and with much forethought, set our government up as a republic. Unfortunately, the "how's", "why's", and "wherefore's" of our nations history have been abandoned or bastardised in the name of political correctness. I just try and set the record straight when I can.
(tell the truth...the phrase "Daffy Duck in drag" had ya laughing your a$$ off, didnt it?) ;)