Northwest Maintenance

well PTO they may have lost round one, but today is a crucial hearing whereas the judge may toss out the remaining unions contract which could lead to a shut down of NWA! itd be interesting to see what job you will SCAB at next when NWA shuts its doors
Ya know, I'm curious...why are you guys so concerned about what we're gonna do if or when NWA goes Belly up? I would venture to guess that we would have a much easier time finding employment than MOST of the striking A and P's out there.

Ya know, I'm curious...why are you guys so concerned about what we're gonna do if or when NWA goes Belly up? I would venture to guess that we would have a much easier time finding employment than MOST of the striking A and P's out there.
If that's the case, why are you a scab at a infamous, bankrupt and failing shell of a airline? Seems your actions don't jive with your statements Csar scab. :unsure:

...And here are few words for you; "Bootlicker", "Groveler", "Lackey", "Sycophant" and the best one of all........."SCAB"
I have finally met what I think you guys like to refer to as a "BOOTLICKER". What you guys need to understand is that you can be pro-company without being a bootlicker. I can't even say that this guy is actually pro-company but I have been trying to categorize this guy and if there were ever a true example of the term bootlicker this guy fits the bill to a T. I can see where you guys would hold that as being very distasteful, I think though some of you use the term in too broad of a spectrum to have any meaning.

I have finally met what I think you guys like to refer to as a "BOOTLICKER". What you guys need to understand is that you can be pro-company without being a bootlicker. I can't even say that this guy is actually pro-company but I have been trying to categorize this guy and if there were ever a true example of the term bootlicker this guy fits the bill to a T. I can see where you guys would hold that as being very distasteful, I think though some of you use the term in too broad of a spectrum to have any meaning.
how in the he!! can anyone be a pro company after the destruction of what mgmt has done at Eastern Pan Am TWA/AA
United USAIRWAYS and now NWA? NWA MGMT has never intended on negogiating in good faith and therefore they would rather rage world war 3 on their remianing unions. It is a nobrainer that the remaining unions are threatening strikes. I wish no ill towards the remaining union employees at NWA but it sounds a like they are ready to shut it down if NWA doesnt back off.

Choice...and you?
Very poor choice, CSAR scab. There are opportunities for skilled workers, even to retrain and get out of the airline industry, (what many are now doing). I guess those who can't cut it for what ever reason resort to scabbing. As for myself, as I have stated several times, I would rather shovel sh*t than to assist rogue management bastards like Dougie Stealin', Andy Robber, his tag along errand boy Chis "Bonehead" Bauer, or Julie "Golden" Showers enrich themselves while workers sacrifice.

Scabs are morally equivalent to rapists, terrorists, child molesters, and drug dealers. I also equate scabs to the lowlife "friend" who has hidden designs on another man's wife. He waits until she has a disagreement with her man, and he swoops in to "console' her. Due to his lack of morality, the dishonorable opportunist thinks their is nothing wrong with what he is doing, and justifies to himself with whatever reason he chooses. 99% of the time it all comes back to haunt him, and rightly so.

Very poor choice, CSAR scab. There are opportunities for skilled workers, even to retrain and get out of the airline industry, (what many are now doing). I guess those who can't cut it for what ever reason resort to scabbing. As for myself, as I have stated several times, I would rather shovel sh*t than to assist rogue management bastards like Dougie Stealin', Andy Robber, his tag along errand boy Chis "Bonehead" Bauer, or Julie "Golden" Showers enrich themselves while workers sacrifice.

Scabs are morally equivalent to rapists, terrorists, child molesters, and drug dealers. I also equate scabs to the lowlife "friend" who has hidden designs on another man's wife. He waits until she has a disagreement with her man, and he swoops in to "console' her. Due to his lack of morality, the dishonorable opportunist thinks their is nothing wrong with what he is doing, and justifies to himself with whatever reason he chooses. 99% of the time it all comes back to haunt him, and rightly so.
If your daughter was raped, would she view me as evil as the man who brutalised her? Nuff said!

I said morally equivalent, as you have assisted in the destruction of careers and lives. Got it now?
"morale equivalent" means Equally bad, does it not?
If you really believe this,and aint just saying it 'cause its part of union propagada talking points, Then I challenge you to got to the nearest rape crisis center and explain how the hard working union man in this country was treated just as bad as the victims. Good luck walking out alive.

"morale equivalent" means Equally bad, does it not?
If you really believe this,and aint just saying it 'cause its part of union propagada talking points, Then I challenge you to got to the nearest rape crisis center and explain how the hard working union man in this country was treated just as bad as the victims. Good luck walking out alive.
Right, the same frame of mind. Of course, not the same physical act as you base your argument on, but yes, equally bad just the same. Now if you believe as you apparently do, that I'm just talking union "propagada", I can assure you I am not.

You don't see what you have done to the former NWA employees, families, or our AMT career field as a worthless scab. I don't need to attend a rape crisis center, as I walked the picket line with my former NWA colleagues and witnessed the destruction first hand.

Lives and families destroyed CSAR scab, and no matter how you slice it or dismiss it, you assisted in the class war on workers, be they union or not. Your a scab for life.

Hackman, give it a rest already. Just because your simple little mind is lost in the world of dreams does not make people that are capable of facing reality bad people. Unionism has been on a steady decline for years and is just now beginning to stabilize. The remaining unionists are simply a small minority that simply can't live in reality thus you have invented this fantasy world of yours that you have become addicted to. Step out of your fantasy world Hackman and have a look around. I understand that you are scared to stand on your own two feet but once you get the hang of it it really isn't so bad. If you had half the faith in yourself as you do your unions you should have no problems weaning yourself from your addiction to unions. You look at being a Scab as a bad thing and I see it as a testament to ones individualism, especially for the unionists that crossed. It took a lot of strength for these guys to toss aside their brainwashed cult like beliefs and cross that line. They are the stronger ones here not the fools on the other side of the line waiting for their precious union to lead them to nowhere. How many times Hackman have you crawled to your union on your knees and lapped up the concessions they negotiated for you? You just keep writing your checks Hackman to your cult leaders and keep begging for the scraps of shet they continue to toss your way. You know that the TWU is putting the screws to you yet you continue to endorse them. You know that your union leaders are crawling around on their hands and knees begging to do the bidding of "The Man" yet you continue to idolize unionism. You are a unionist for life Hackman and that is worse than being a Scab any day.

Right, the same frame of mind. Of course, not the same physical act as you base your argument on, but yes, equally bad just the same. Now if you believe as you apparently do, that I'm just talking union "propagada", I can assure you I am not.

You don't see what you have done to the former NWA employees, families, or our AMT career field as a worthless scab. I don't need to attend a rape crisis center, as I walked the picket line with my former NWA colleagues and witnessed the destruction first hand.

Lives and families destroyed CSAR scab, and no matter how you slice it or dismiss it, you assisted in the class war on workers, be they union or not. Your a scab for life.
You honestly believe raping a 5 year old is no worse than ignoring a picket line? Dude, thats just SICK! You have actually rendered me speachless! To put some contract above the sanctity and innocence of a child is beyond the pale!

With all due respect to Hackman and CSAR, could you guys give it a rest?

By now you are both smart enough to know you're not going to change each others minds on this particular offshoot of the argument.

While I enjoy reading both your posts this "analysis" is getting alittle tired.

Respectfully submitted,

TSH

With all due respect to Hackman and CSAR, could you guys give it a rest?

By now you are both smart enough to know you're not going to change each others minds on this particular offshoot of the argument.

While I enjoy reading both your posts this "analysis" is getting alittle tired.

Respectfully submitted,

TSH
Fair enough, TSH, fair enough. I do hereby call a truce in this matter! :D

Latest posts

Back