Not all airlines use bankruptcy as tool to shed contracts

You'll figure it out when you need us and we are on strike.

Remember this....

I'll challenge your pompous A$$ anytime or place intellectually. I do what I do for pleasure, demean these people and I promise... I WILL, put you in your place intellectually.

Try me...(I am not joking)

Prove your big bad corporate brain against mine...

Please allow me to show you what IQ lurks behind the working class.

I'm just one of many MENSA(http://www.us.mensa.org//AM/Template.cfm?Section=Homemembers) of the working class. Not all Americans with high IQs seek material wealth, esp. over ethics.

Game on...

You'll figure it out when you need us and we are on strike.
Remember this....

I'll challenge your pompous A$$ anytime or place intellectually. I do what I do for pleasure, demean these people and I promise... I WILL, put you in your place intellectually.

Try me...(I am not joking)

Prove your big bad corporate brain against mine...

Please allow me to show you what IQ lurks behind the working class.
N
I'm just one of MANY MESA (http://www.us.mensa.org//AM/Template.cfm?Section=Homemembers) of the working class. Not all Americans with high IQs seek material wealth, esp. over ethics.
No need to show your IQ this post says it all. :lol: :lol: :lol: what is a MESA?

No need to show your IQ this post says it all. :lol: :lol: :lol: what is a MESA?

You missed the point...as demonstrated by your IQ. Your lack of knowing what MENSA is says it all.

I wish you well in your struggle to pretend that you are informed.

Brush up on your last fake round of knowledge. (difficult for you to even cut and past?) I struggled to talk down to you.

You missed the point...as demonstrated by your IQ. Your lack of knowing what MENSA is says it all.

I wish you well in your struggle to pretend that you are informed.

Brush up on your last fake round of knowledge. (difficult for you to even cut and past?) I struggled to talk down to you.
Then why did you type MESA?

Then why did you type MESA?

THAT'S your demo of intellectual strength?

Nuff said.

Play me with you best shot?

You are the epitome of pettiness ...just take a look at your response regarding something that doesn't concern you.

Bitter cause you got put in your place on the NWA board?

You are a sad disgrace to AA and the professionals that run it.

"Mikey"...that says it all, grow up.( or return to the bottle)

Shall we post a MENSA TEST on the thread so you can show me how to spell "MESA"?

I'm game...and VERY well equipped. Show us what you'er big mouth is made of.

I'm waiting?

THAT'S your demo of intellectual strength?

Nuff said.

Play me with you best shot?

You are the epitome of pettiness ...just take a look at your response regarding something that doesn't concern you.

Bitter cause you got put in your place on the NWA board?

You are a sad disgrace to AA and the professionals that run it.

"Mikey"...that says it all, grow up.( or return to the bottle)

Shall we post a MENSA TEST on the thread so you can show me how to spell "MESA"?

I'm game...and VERY well equipped. Show us what you big mouth is made of.

I'm waiting?
Your posts, do not come across as someone who has a higher than average IQ. Most of your responses to posts are odd ramblings, with little or nothing to do with the original point. Your spelling is an issue, you couldn't even spell MENSA correctly and want us to believe you are a member.

You have been put in your place for lack of knowledge by FWAA and FM multiple times. Instead of pretending to be something you are clearly not. Make a point back it up with facts and discuss its true merits. Or continue this dream you are something we all know you are not.

Clearly, you have shown me your "superior" intellect.

I am ashamed of my assumption.

Hale to the illiterate (are you American?) poss. illegal alien.(there is a BIG difference in LEGAL and ILLEGAL!)

So far, NO PART OF YOUR RAMBLING HAS ANYTHING to do with our debate.

I shall return to my native country where I belong...America. I shall eek out a living by struggling to come to terms with how the GREATEAT DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC on the planet succeeds.

Wish I was from the "Show me State".

Clearly, you have shown me your "superior" intellect.

I am ashamed of my assumption.

Hale to the illiterate (are you American?) poss. illegal alien.(there is a BIG difference in LEGAL and ILLEGAL!)
I guess this means you dropped the MENSA membership? :p

Here is an idea lets discuss the topic.

"Your spelling is an issue, you couldn't even spell MENSA correctly and want us to believe you are a member.'

Do you REALLY want me to help you out with spelling( that is usually a last resort of failure)

Shall we review our posts that can not be reviewed and corrected via "Edit"?

I hope I NEVER am able to spell correctly...how robotic.

It is the content, sonny boy.

You should have kept your big mouth SHUT!

I shall enjoy this for MONTHS TO COME!

I guess this means you dropped the MENSA membership? :p

Here is an idea lets discuss the topic.

Challenge me on MENSA?

I shall CHALLENGE you intellectually or embarrass you...You have picked the challenge that I will end.

I look forward to your "brilliance" :up:

You have picked the wrong cookie.

Stick to the intellect...I WiLL put you out of business(BIG MOUTH)
I am loving this.

I am waiting ...IN ENGLISH. Please allow me to demonstrate American working class INTELLECT.

It will be my sole purpose to teach you how we do it in America (we didn't become the largest economy in the world by being dumb).

Thank you for underestimating us....

p.s.

There will NEVER be a pleasant send off on this one...

Put your BIG MOUTH where you dream your BRAIN is.

Do you need HELP with MENSA..a test that CAN NOT be answered by google?

I WILL end your pretentious BIG MOUTH once and for all.

You there, MOUTH?

Make NO MISTAKE ..Mikey(boy)

I will finish this. You will think TWICE before EVER having the audacity of roaring across working class AMERICA!

It is my intention to call you on my MENSA challenge.

p.s. I am EXTREAMLY PATRIOTIC!

http://www.mensa.org/index0.php?page=12

I am sooo ready for your nonsense. PLAY ME...I BEG YOUR BIG MOUTH?

NW used to have the same hiring standards as Pan Am which where the highest in the American airline industry...I'm from that era. Former Pan Am.

I have no hesitation with the title of "expert" as it was required by Pan Am. Prove it or you didn't get hired.

Redbonehead has proven once and for all that he/she/it is a troll who obviously didn't get enough attention over in the NWA forum.

Even PTO went away, so perhaps there's hope this time as well...

Bear96, I don't know if there's a good answer for your question on income levels -- a plumber or electrician working a high-rent district can easily pull in $100K per year, and there's no way I'd still consider them anything but a working man.

Instead of tying it to income, I tend to think of it along these lines:

1) hourly employees in a job that does not require a college degree
2) tradesmen/craftsmen
3) anyone who works on a piecework basis

Redbedhead has proven once and for all that he/she/it is a troll who obviously didn't get enough attention over in the NWA forum.

Bear96, I don't know if there's a good answer for your question on income levels -- a plumber or electrician working a high-rent district can easily pull in $100K per year, and there's no way I'd still consider them anything but a working man.

2) tradesmen/craftsmen

Tell us crybaby...your analogy for NUMBER one airline in the world?

It was YOU...their master of crybaby...who needed to change it from the NORM. From revenue...

AF/KLM...

Let's change it to "margin".....how embarrassing....

Educate WALL SREET ...we WILL be here and ready!

FACTS are sooooo difficult to deal with.

Redbedhead has proven once and for all that he/she/it is a troll who obviously didn't get enough attention over in the NWA forum.

2) tradesmen/craftsmen

The ULTIMATE crybaby with no serious answers...

Let me get this straight. A skilled person whom has a value in the same manner as pilot? Where you going without a pilot?

Where you going with out a plumber?. I hope you are not an airline employee., cause we are letting the wrong kind of scum slip through.

Love your whine......

Back