Not Fair

http://www.twuatd.org/jointta.htm

I think the different percentages were negotiated to make it as even as possible. The groups that took the biggest haircut (dispatch and meteorology at 19.0%) only lost the insurance and holidays that everyone else lost. All the other workgroups took some other sort of hit on work rules or other types of compensation, etc.

TANSTAAFL

One other point though. Fleet service is still and will continue to work overtime up the wazoo unlike maintenance who have an overtime ban. What''s the dollar value on all their overtime?

Fleet Service overtime will be reduced. Paid lunches are gone, and Penalty Hours will only be paid for actual time worked, so no one will stay for those anymore. There will always be overtime during peak travel seasons. They do not staff our workforce for Spring-Break type load factors. Also ther will be no more Double-time, so very few will ever stay past 12 hours.

----------------
On 4/1/2003 9:26:11 AM Hopeful wrote:

One other point though. Fleet service is still and will continue to work overtime up the wazoo unlike maintenance who have an overtime ban. What''s the dollar value on all their overtime?

----------------​

Hopeful;
Your right, AGAIN. You usually are.
But we(fsc''s) did''nt make the rules of the game.
These "mental midgets" that we''ve got for management, has us trimmed SO LEAN, that even in "some stations" that think that AA is the second coming of CHRIST(and work their balls off), STILL can''t get all the work done without overtime.
Of course "these stations" would sell their own mother, to take the "crumbs" off of the MASTERS plate !!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Unlike "some" of the hardliners up here in the northeast)

I say "some", because we''ve got a few guys here that you would NEVER want in a fox hole, watching your(or my) back !!!!!!!

NH/BB''s

----------------
On 4/1/2003 9:26:11 AM Hopeful wrote:

----------------​

I think the difference will be made up by the jobs lost due to the contracting out of RON and UltrAA cleaning.