Number One On-Time for December

Just imagine what we could accomplish if we were given the tools we need, the respect we have earned and fair treatment that we deserve. We have the personal in place to make this the best run airline in the country. Tempe wake up and lets take this to the next level. We could become the industry standard if you will let us.

They failed to mention that from Christmas day to the end of the month the company ran a reduced schedule with only about 60% of both mainline and commuter flights running. I guess thats one way to look good :lol: :lol:

Your either lying or just full of it.
For mainland flying we had 1039 more flights in Dec vs Nov & 42 more flights in Dec vs Jan. So I don't see how we possible could have had a week reduced by 60%.

Excatly - what are the stats for complaints received about US - IE - passengers whose luggage didn't make the flight - or the plane pushed early and they missed their connection. On time is a good measure - but taken without the context of other measures doesn't mean much. You can still be on time 100% of the time and piss of the customer.

Bags and complaints (certianly a lagging stat) have also shown improvement. In fact in jan we have had two days that broke records for the fewest misplaced bags.

These DOT stats do not include Express. Express makes up 2/3 of US arrivals and departure moreover passengers Baggage Mishandlings includes express and mainline in that DOT statistic

Claims have have been down the 2 months in TPA.

Would be curious to know if the company has any way to break out other airline claims filed on US when the other carrier reroutes to US but doesnt get us the bags. I know the past two months we've been getting tons of UA and NW customers from flights that they've already checked bags on and they say they're going to ramp transfer. I dont doubt that they do manage to ramp transfer many, but what about the ones they dont get to us? They count as US failed to arrive bags when we didnt have them to begin with. Imagine systemwide how many bags this could potentially be on the bad days when UA had weather (crew) issues and they reroute to US.

And just to keep on topic, WAY TO GO! For Jan the memo said the numbers were looking promising as well, but they didnt get into specifics.

please oh please do not let us be on the way to getting a hat trick .... if we do ....... :shock: very bad omen ....

:up: Kudos to our Customer Service Agents, Ramp Agents and F/As who are working their butts off! Congrats to ALL employees who have worked hard and pushed US into first place! :up:

Latest posts