NWA has first "100% completion day" of 2007...

Kev3188

Veteran
Oct 5, 2003
Right in the middle.
From RADAR:

This claim is deceitful at best.

It would also explain why they decided to cancel a ferry flight out of my station, re-instate it as a "regular" flight, and run it empty almost 12 hours late. Once it got to DTW, it went straight to the hangar where it's been ever since.

It wasn't anything too bad, just a flooded cockpit & E/E compartment. :shock:

As an added bonus, Andy Roberts makes a joke. Hooray!

NWA Records First 100 Percent Completion Factor of 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This past Sunday marked the first day of 2007 during which NWA achieved a 100 percent completion factor in its passenger operations, meaning all scheduled flights were completed. While the airline regularly reports completion factors well above 99 percent, achieving 100 percent completion is the airline equivalent of pitching a no-hitter according to EVP - Operations Andy Roberts.

"Actually, what I said was it's like a bowler in cricket taking a hat trick, but everyone looked at me funny. No matter what sport you want to compare it to, though, hitting the 100 percent mark is not easy," said Roberts. "Everybody's got to be on their game and we need some good conditions to work with as well. Fortunately, Sunday didn't throw a lot of weather at us and we kept our operational integrity throughout the day. We were also advantaged by having a lower-than-normal aircraft out of service and a lot of heads-up, on-the-bounce work across the system. Congratulations to everyone who had a hand in this accomplishment."

In 2006, NWA recorded six 100-percent completion days, most recently on December 17.