Nwa Looks To Send More Of Its Repairs Out

James T. Kirk said:
Name: Jim Atkinson
Employer: AMFA LL33 President
Date: Thursday, April 22, 2004
Time: 10:49 AM

Comments
I want you to post the facts here. In the article in the St Paul paper, I was misquoted. The numbers I provided were old numbers from about a year ago. NWA has made no secret that they want to outsource more of our work. We believe that they exceeded the Farm Out cap last year and are awaiting Kevin McCormick's audit. Unfortunately with AMFA Nationals Organizing efforts, Kevin was unable to audit NWA's books for us the last couple of years but we are hopeful he will at this years end. This is why your ACAC Jeff Mathews, came up with the Farm Out reporting forms. Please everyone, fill these out and report any work that has been farmed out of your shops since our AMFA contract was signed into effect. This is very important because we don't have any other means at this time to monitor how much work has actually been Farmed Out. I want to thank you for the honor of representing such a professional membership and thank you for your assistance with the Outsourcing reporting sheets.

What do you mean he's been too busy to audit NWA's books? Are you telling us that you just take the numbers that NWA provides you? You don't check them? If McCormick is too busy to audit the books then hire someone else to do it!!! Thousands of jobs have been lost because of this ridiculous concessionary AMFA Farm Out language. It's about time AMFA did something to start protecting our jobs!!!!!
Tell us James T Kirk,

What is the source of this posting or comments? Can you prove it has one ounce of authentic value?

You are not going to resort complete and full fabrications instead of just half truths now are you?

If lies and fabrications is all you and the TWU have left, then you are surely doomed.

James T. Kirk said:
Name: Jim Atkinson
Employer: AMFA LL33 President
Date: Thursday, April 22, 2004
Time: 10:49 AM

Comments
I want you to post the facts here. In the article in the St Paul paper, I was misquoted. The numbers I provided were old numbers from about a year ago. NWA has made no secret that they want to outsource more of our work. We believe that they exceeded the Farm Out cap last year and are awaiting Kevin McCormick's audit. Unfortunately with AMFA Nationals Organizing efforts, Kevin was unable to audit NWA's books for us the last couple of years but we are hopeful he will at this years end. This is why your ACAC Jeff Mathews, came up with the Farm Out reporting forms. Please everyone, fill these out and report any work that has been farmed out of your shops since our AMFA contract was signed into effect. This is very important because we don't have any other means at this time to monitor how much work has actually been Farmed Out. I want to thank you for the honor of representing such a professional membership and thank you for your assistance with the Outsourcing reporting sheets.

What do you mean he's been too busy to audit NWA's books? Are you telling us that you just take the numbers that NWA provides you? You don't check them? If McCormick is too busy to audit the books then hire someone else to do it!!! Thousands of jobs have been lost because of this ridiculous concessionary AMFA Farm Out language. It's about time AMFA did something to start protecting our jobs!!!!!
Kirk, I believe you are the most likely candidate to have written and then posted the above comments on the-mechanic then brought them here but, I can not prove it. The one thing the twu is not well known for is there honesty so please tell us why or what makes you think anyone is going to buy your wares???

Truth hurts, Keep It up James T. Kirk!

Instead of attacking ! How about providing the audits from amfa! Or are you so filled with the amfa-koolaid you fail to see the Truth!!!!!