NWA loses grow since Chapter 11 filing (bizjournals.com)

All you union hardheads are incredible.

You are sitting out in the cold with no jobs and what do you do:

Call the people who have proven they can do your jobs, Scabs.

Call the company management all sorts of names.

I guess your actions will somehow get somebody to feel sorry for you and send you money.

Or maybe you're just biding your time before you go down to the Welfare office and get your name on the list to get a share of taxpayer money and food stamps, which is also taxpayer money.

You guys are all losers. You've lost your jobs and it's only the beginning of your bad luck.

You guys are all in denial. But you probably don't know what that means.

If there are any openings at Midas Muffler, Fred's Tune-up Shop, Jiffy Lube, Stanley Steamer, Target, Walmart, or any other no-brainers, you might be in luck.

But when you go in there for your interviews, don't tell them what you write about your supervisors and company management when you disagree with them.

Before you do any of that though, call your union office and see what they are going to do for you after all the money you've paid them over the years.

GOOD LUCK IN THAT!!!

NWA has had enough with the constant string of delays. If the unionized workers can't perform NWA will get someone that will.
PTO we've beat this dead horse enough, Industrial Unions do indeed have a pathetic track record these days to say the least, but the blame lays with the leadership just as it does with the corporate heads. Southwest airlines has a superb track record all around and its because of the culture and willingness of the company and unions to be allies and not enemies. Herb Kelleher said it best "take care of the employess and the customer will take care of the airline"! No MBA needed to grasp that concept.It is companies like NWA that necessitate unions in the first place, and it will only get worse in this country if UNIONISM fails.

All you union hardheads are incredible.

You are sitting out in the cold with no jobs and what do you do:

Call the people who have proven they can do your jobs, Scabs.

Call the company management all sorts of names.

I guess your actions will somehow get somebody to feel sorry for you and send you money.

Or maybe you're just biding your time before you go down to the Welfare office and get your name on the list to get a share of taxpayer money and food stamps, which is also taxpayer money.

You guys are all losers. You've lost your jobs and it's only the beginning of your bad luck.

You guys are all in denial. But you probably don't know what that means.

If there are any openings at Midas Muffler, Fred's Tune-up Shop, Jiffy Lube, Stanley Steamer, Target, Walmart, or any other no-brainers, you might be in luck.

But when you go in there for your interviews, don't tell them what you write about your supervisors and company management when you disagree with them.

Before you do any of that though, call your union office and see what they are going to do for you after all the money you've paid them over the years.

GOOD LUCK IN THAT!!!
FPJ the only reply I will waste on your ignoramus rant is this. Go jump back into your masters lap like a good little dog and beg for some scraps. :p

FPJ: I am a current airline employee. If I were to go on welfare, I'd have to change from being an american to another nationality. What will you do when NWA says we will take money out of you so we can save a few bucks here and there?

PTO we've beat this dead horse enough, Industrial Unions do indeed have a pathetic track record these days to say the least, but the blame lays with the leadership just as it does with the corporate heads. Southwest airlines has a superb track record all around and its because of the culture and willingness of the company and unions to be allies and not enemies. Herb Kelleher said it best "take care of the employess and the customer will take care of the airline"! No MBA needed to grasp that concept.It is companies like NWA that necessitate unions in the first place, and it will only get worse in this country if UNIONISM fails.

The senator that spoke at the AMFA Rally puts the blame on congress. I must agree that they are indeed part of the problem.

FPJ: I am a current airline employee. If I were to go on welfare, I'd have to change from being an american to another nationality. What will you do when NWA says we will take money out of you so we can save a few bucks here and there?

Robbed:

I'm surely reading your comment all wrong.

You're not saying that our citizens are not on our welfare rolls. That it's all non-americans on welfare.

Or, are you saying that you will have to move to another country to get welfare?

If you mean either of the above, you're in a sad state of mental affairs.

I don't have to worry about NWA getting any money from me because I'm a retired airline employee.

My former employer took enough of my money over many years.

But, I also took care of myself and it doesn't sound like many of you guys have done that and you are at the mercy of the economic climate that we are now living in.

I wish you all well but cursing everybody else won't get you anywhere.

Get off your butts and get out there and get a job before the jobs are all gone.

Robbed:

I'm surely reading your comment all wrong.

You're not saying that our citizens are not on our welfare rolls. That it's all non-americans on welfare.

Or, are you saying that you will have to move to another country to get welfare?

If you mean either of the above, you're in a sad state of mental affairs.

I don't have to worry about NWA getting any money from me because I'm a retired airline employee.

My former employer took enough of my money over many years.

But, I also took care of myself and it doesn't sound like many of you guys have done that and you are at the mercy of the economic climate that we are now living in.

I wish you all well but cursing everybody else won't get you anywhere.

Get off your butts and get out there and get a job before the jobs are all gone.
no i am not in a sad state of affairs. but i make my money at PI and from where i currently live, about half if not more than half the people in the general area are on welfare. i personalyl wouldnt want to be on it

Latest posts