Nwa Mainline Flight Attendant Hiring?

BMIBABYgirl737

Advanced
Oct 22, 2003
Hey there,

I was wondering if anyone could provide any insight on F/A furloughs and initial new hire hiring? Have all invols been recalled? I have this feeling in my stomach that NWA will be hiring crews soon with all of the aircraft orders and route additions. Am I way off?

I would keep checking the NWA website. If they hire F/As they will post the position and more than likely will have F/A interview sessions posted as well.

BMIBABYgirl737 said:
Thanks Marco,
Hopefully it will be sooner than later!
[post="249583"][/post]​

If you're looking for F/A positions it looks like CAL is still accepting applications on their website.

:D As a DTW based F/A "this" is the latest talk on the line. Right now we have brought back just about 600 furloughed F/A's .. still leaving about 600 on furlough status. Have heard that the next "recall" will be an involuntary .. and all called MUST say yes to return or thats it for them. "IF" NW does not get enough to return on this last and final recall .. then there "may" be training classes for new hires. It's all word of mouth so to say so .. aka rumors .. but do believe that it won't be long before there will be class. Lots of new flying and seems most reserves I've spoke to have made their hrs every month since Dec! GOOD NEWS!! NW is going to be a "survivor" for sure!

Jen !

Thanks for your information Jen! I look forward to applying the minute I have the opportunity to do so. Please keep us posted.

Back