Some flight attendants are leavin'

Yea Jenny, unless your a company arse kisser who would be willing to bend over like this poster I would'nt bother applying.. :mf_boff:
Bend over ....hummmm bend over for what? What is the def for a person who bends over.

Lets see I work my 40 plus hours a week. work weekends ...holidays...mandatory overtime at straight pay. Lost 16 percent of my pay due to concessions. I do not #### and complain about everything under the sun like some others do.

If you constantly have anegative attitude in the end it will show to the customers.

Keep posting your little insults about bending over for the company it is very amusing, and I enjoy reading them.

PS I do not pay union dues and still lost less than you did in the concessions. Being in a union has its advantages doesnt it. Just ask the NWA mechanics...........

Bend over ....hummmm bend over for what? What is the def for a person who bends over.

Lets see I work my 40 plus hours a week. work weekends ...holidays...mandatory overtime at straight pay. Lost 16 percent of my pay due to concessions.

You just defined bending over thank you for proving my point... :up:

no my nose isn't brown.

You know, that's a good point.
Lets see you say your nose isnt brown. Let me ask you this? Are you still employed by NW. If you are employed by NWA than saying my nose is brown because I am still employed would mean that your nose brownn as well. In fact yours is brown with the crap of two. The Company and your Union. You see I will know when enough is enough and I will leave instead of sitting here spewing insults at the company that pays me or the union that says they represent me. Until then my allegiance is to the company I work for.

Obviously you find amusement in bending over as well! :lol:
The amusement is seeing you get bent over by your union. Go ahed strike NW will cave and not fire us all. I am still waiting for NW to cave. Go ahead trust me bend over it wont hurt a bit the Union Pres says to Local 12

The amusement is seeing you get bent over by your union. Go ahed strike NW will cave and not fire us all. I am still waiting for NW to cave. Go ahead trust me bend over it wont hurt a bit the Union Pres says to Local 12
:lol: :lol: ...You Ignaramus I dont work for NWA. Now return to you're masters lap and beg for scraps.

no my nose isn't brown.

You know, that's a good point.

Not sure what color it is but you are working for a company that has busted 1 union and is working on the rest. It has placed several thousands of people in the unemployment lines. Reduced the pay of the rest by a substantial amount. Yet you continue to supply your labor to the "heathen" who run the company. And the funniest part, you continue to pay your union dues for the privilege. What color is "dumb a$$"? Just curious.

I stopped tilting at wind mills along time ago. Yes management compensation does not match performance. What else is new. You think Rockerfeller got his fortune by paying a fair wage? I do not foresee a change in that area in my life time so I have stopped worrying about it. I will work for AA till the wages do not meet my needs and then I will move on. Go ahead and fight city hall. The times, they are a’changing. There are 10 people waiting in line to do your job at the salary being offered. When NW or any other company can not hire anyone, then and only then will they raise the compensation. America is slipping as a super power. Third world nations have a work force just chopping at the bit to take our jobs. I have no problem working hard for a little less. The good old days are gone. They are not coming back. #### and moan all you want but it is not going to happen. We are, now more than ever part of a world economy. Hop on the train or get left behind in the "good old days".

Is'nt that kind of like asking when Cinco De Mayo is?

USA today had a article about the youth of this country not knowing where LA was on the map. I always thought HI was pretty easy to find on a map.
Why don't you go check out how many PLACES HA employ people.
Hawaiian Airlines employs over 3,400 highly spirited individuals in Hawaii, California, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, American Samoa, Tahiti and Sydney
link

Hawaiian is recalling 22 furloughed pilots and -- having previously recalled all remaining furloughed flight attendants -- is hiring approximately 100 new flight attendants to support the added flying. "In addition to helping us spread our costs over a wider revenue base, this expansion allows us to bring back more of our furloughed employees, which is an important goal," Dunkerley added.

Check their web page.

Well. Remember what the did with the mechanics? School in Arizona? They also had night classes for F/A and forced many office workers to get F/A qualified.
How in the world can an airline [that was on the brink of bankrupcy at the time] afford to train SCAB mechanics and F/A's ??

How is this possible ? I would think the bankrupcy judge [un-biased of course] would ask the same question....

One would think the bankrupcy laws are being mis-used by the upper managements of these airlines, Say it ain't so.... :ph34r:

They did this before they filed chapter 11 to have scab mechanics ready.

How in the world can an airline [that was on the brink of bankrupcy at the time] afford to train SCAB mechanics and F/A's ??

Bankruptcy for regular folks means flat broke...BK for nwa means $2B (with a B) in the bank thanks to the loans from the feds after 9-11. They're still sitting on that pile of cash. Steenlands trying to figure out a way to put it in his pocket!

Lets see you say your nose isnt brown. Let me ask you this? Are you still employed by NW. If you are employed by NWA than saying my nose is brown because I am still employed would mean that your nose brownn as well. In fact yours is brown with the crap of two. The Company and your Union. You see I will know when enough is enough and I will leave instead of sitting here spewing insults at the company that pays me or the union that says they represent me. Until then my allegiance is to the company I work for.
Sounds like you are schooled at the U of PTO...
Bet Operaations (obviously not a 145 IQ can't even spell name right)will end up at SCAB AIR and be very happy.

Latest posts