Obama ends Pilots hand gun program

I got a Duh moment 2101.........

Am I missing something?

Dude's not cool packing yet he's cool with 300 lives in his hands?

If it comes down to popping caps in the air...........I hope we have a co-pilot to fly the AC.

And if the hero's fail...the last line of defense is the cockpit?

Inquiring minds want to know.

I got a Duh moment 2101.........

Am I missing something?

Dude's not cool packing yet he's cool with 300 lives in his hands?

If it comes down to popping caps in the air...........I hope we have a co-pilot to fly the AC.

And if the hero's fail...the last line of defense is the cockpit?

Inquiring minds want to know.
I did not comment about the issue.

I do not care either way about packing pilots.

I have a problem with dapoes misquoting. She is notorious for that.

I simply called her out, and she refused to acknowledge it.

I did not comment about the issue.

I do not care either way about packing pilots.

I have a problem with dapoes misquoting. She is notorious for that.

I simply called her out, and she refused to acknowledge it.
And what by lord have I mis-qouted? :huh:

No. I do not trust a pilot to be able to secure the cockpit and fly the air crat at the same time. I do not believe that when an intruder gets past the FA's and the passengers and ten manages to get into the cockpit that there is any hope at that point. The guns in the cockpit will be decoration. Where it a legitimate security concern, far more pilots wold have weapons.

Everyone knows what happened on 9/11. No passengers will let an attacker in the cockpit. They are all going to fight. That alone is more of a deterrence than than anything TSA can do or a pilot with a gun.

Window dressing is not going to keep anyone safe. People in my reality understand that.

A gun is "ALWAYS" a deterrent and most Americans, I hate to say, have forgotten all about 9/11. I garauntee you the Islamic Terrorist (enemy combatants) haven't !

And when you say "Your reality", I'm taking that to mean the same as "Altered Reality" ?

Please , there are better odds in Vegas of hitting a jackpot than being on a flight with a pilot with a gun. There is no deterrent in that. But then you are so caught up in your Islamic terrorists, you will let the home grown one walk right up.

Please , there are better odds in Vegas of hitting a jackpot than being on a flight with a pilot with a gun. There is no deterrent in that. But then you are so caught up in your Islamic terrorists, you will let the home grown one walk right up.

So lets hold hands and sing "Kumbya" !

So in your little world, a gun in the cockpit would not be a deterrent.................correct?

And it's not the fact that every pilot doesn't carry a weapon, it's the fact that you , I or ,( and I know you hate these words), "ISLAMIC TERRORIST", don't know which ones !

But with Heir Obamas new law, everyone will know which pilots aren't packing..........................all of them ! :shock:

HEIL OBAMA!

So lets hold hands and sing "Kumbya" !

So in your little world, a gun in the cockpit would not be a deterrent.................correct?

And it's not the fact that every pilot doesn't carry a weapon, it's the fact that you , I or ,( and I know you hate these words), "ISLAMIC TERRORIST", don't know which ones !

But with Heir Obamas new law, everyone will know which pilots aren't packing..........................all of them ! :shock:
One they are not taking off the guns, so save your righteous indignation. Is it a deterrent? No there is too small a percentage. I dont give a crap what you call them, I prefer the term S**tbird. It covers everyone I might judge a threat. People use the term Islamic and too many morons think they can spot a terrorist by sight and are looking for a middle eastern man, while SB Tim McVeigh walks right by.

FoxNews (Bear's favorite) is saying the reports are false:

http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/pilot_g.../19/193742.html

Sterling Payne, a spokeswoman for the Transportation Security Administration (TSA), told Fox News of the editorial: “It’s inaccurate. This program continues to grow. TSA continues to recruit and put new FFDOs on planes, and we continue to train them and do recurring training.â€

The Airlines Pilots Association International, representing more than 52,000 pilots in the U.S. and Canada, issued a statement saying the Times story “couldn’t be further from the truth.â€

Union representatives “met with TSA executives and were told in no uncertain terms that TSA embraces the FFDO program, that there are no plans to reduce or restrict its growth, and that in fact the agency fully intends to grow and expand the program,†according to the union statement.

“Government representatives acknowledged that the program needs additional funding to achieve these goals, and that they are actively seeking same.â€

Tell me then of your source............how many Pilots pack and when do they pack?

You guys are forgetting that there's still a crash axe in the cockpit. The second the pilots hear anyone trying to get through the door, it's coming out, and someone's going to be swinging it.

You guys are forgetting that there's still a crash axe in the cockpit. The second the pilots hear anyone trying to get through the door, it's coming out, and someone's going to be swinging it.
Still tho, axe seems a bit messy, one pistol pop between the eyes, game over.

One they are not taking off the guns, so save your righteous indignation. Is it a deterrent? No there is too small a percentage. I dont give a crap what you call them, I prefer the term S**tbird. It covers everyone I might judge a threat. People use the term Islamic and too many morons think they can spot a terrorist by sight and are looking for a middle eastern man, while SB Tim McVeigh walks right by.

Yo Micky......Everyone YOU may JUDGE a THREAT?? But, in your post, you say "righteous indignation", "morons", "S**whatever?? Your post shows your indignation to the "right" side. But, You don't CARE WHAT (YOU) CALL THEM??? Wow...........I digress......

Timothy Mcveigh is another subject, BTW. If you want to start another topic, it may be titled the "Iraq connection"..... Before the many blind bats who may reply to that statement, Don't waste your time. Either do your research first, or start another topic.

I apoligise for getting off topic

Back