Obama Strikes again

Show me the qoute of his lie. I watched the video. I didn't here any lies, but I am sure you will highlight the quote.

What part of fast tracking nothing regarding what the real issue is all about don't you understand.

The charade was he bought off on the whole deal but you can't see that. :ph34r:

You never do hear any of the lies, where you got your head at Dude?

Dude, you the ultimate koolaid drinker.

Show me the qoute of his lie. I watched the video. I didn't here any lies, but I am sure you will highlight the quote.

That's because the whole thing is a lie from beginning to end.

Does it mention the "Slow Walking" of drilling permits? He might have issued a TON of permits but how long until they get approved

The 4200 pending regulations that close refineries and coal fired electricity plants and make drilling more expensive??

Any nuje plant permits issued? NOPE but we've pissed half a billion down a rat hole to connected donors for a solar company that had no chance of Profitability in our lifetime.

This us typical move from a Progressive, lying Rat B*stard if ever I saw one. You have to remember truth is something other people but not Obama. He's soooo full of shite his skin is brown.

Oh Dear Lookie what I find. Now this be bad, Baracky poo.

Analysis: After BP spill, U.S. drill permits slow to a trickle

(Reuters) - Nearly a year after BP Plc's Gulf of Mexico oil spill spurred a shutdown of new U.S. deepwater oil and gas drilling, offshore regulators have begun to approve a trickle of new permits.

But the 10 new wells that have received permits from the newly created U.S. Bureau of Ocean Energy Management so far this year pale in comparison to the rate of permitting in prior years, according to a Reuters analysis of permits.

The pace of government-issued permits so far in 2011 is about a third the rate for the same period in each of the previous five years, 40 versus an average of 119 in 2006 through 2010.
Chevron CEO: Backlog of offshore drilling permits is slowing US economy, offers solution…
By gCaptain Staff On September 8, 2011

Chevron CEO John Watson testifiesWASHINGTON (Dow Jones)–The chairman and chief executive of Chevron Corp. (CVX) said Wednesday that the U.S. offshore drilling regulator needs more funding to handle permit reviews.

John Watson, speaking in Washington as lawmakers enter a season ripe with budget debates, rejected the idea that regulators were “trying to slow walk” offshore oil and gas permitting under the administration of President Barack Obama, saying instead that new rules put in place this year had created more work on each permit review.

Shall I go on?

What part of fast tracking nothing regarding what the real issue is all about don't you understand.
While federal agencies such as the Army Corps of Engineers and the Interior Department play a role in the approval process for the domestic portion of the pipeline, states have a more direct say in approving the route.

There is federal permitting in the process. He is ordering a fast track of what would have been approved anyway. He has always supported this portion of the pipeline extension in its current location.

He took some political license in saying he was going to fast track something he already approved.

There is federal permitting in the process. He is ordering a fast track of what would have been approved anyway. He has always supported this portion of the pipeline extension in its current location.

He took some political license in saying he was going to fast track something he already approved.

That pipeline doesn't need his approval.

So from all his crowing, its already being hilighted that there's a small part maybe 500 or so miles that's sitting dead in the water. What about fast tracking that?

Political license is the same as lying.

The campaign-style stop was immediately dismissed as a stunt by Republicans, saying that Obama doesn't have the authority to really jump start the project. Analysts say it won't likely be finished until 2014 at the earliest.

"Despite numerous attempts by Republicans to compel the president to approve the Keystone permit, Americans are still left with a 1,179-mile (1,897-km) gap between the oil resources and this southern portion of the pipeline," said Brendan Buck, a spokesman for Republican Speaker of the House of Representatives John Boehner, referring to the full Keystone XL project.

Rising fuel costs are threatening to derail Obama's hopes of winning re-election in November, and Republicans have honed in on his decision to block TransCanada Corp's Canada-to-Texas pipeline as a sign that his energy priorities were hurting America.

Reactions: 1 person
boff-smiley-face.gif

American oil industry executives have also stressed Obama needs to greenlight the entire $7.6 billion pipeline, not just a portion of it…Approval of the southern part of the pipeline is not really the Obama administration's call because it does not cross borders. The northern portion of the pipeline needs administration approval because it would cross the Canadian border.

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/keystone-oil-pipeline/2012/03/22/stunt-obama-has-no-power-approve-southern-keystone-pipeline#ixzz1pwxg8dkE

Reactions: 1 person
TransCanada is awaiting permits from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, the last it needs to begin construction on the pipeline segment that will carry crude from the oil-storage hub at Cushing, Oklahoma, to Gulf Coast refineries, Terry Cunha, a spokesman for the Calgary-based company, said in an e-mail message yesterday.

That is what Obama is fast-tracking. He designated it as an infrastructure project. That gets it a higher priority in the approval process.

$2.50 gallon gas guarantee is a lie.

As long as we have Printing Press money with no intrinsic value you're likely correct as the Silver content of a Pre 1964 dime is roughly equal to the cost of a gallon of gas today. Remember what I've been banging on regarding Commodity Inflation which in some research articles has been shown to be around 40% of the price of the current price. Tack on another 15% for speculation and now you're not at $2.50/Gal, you're closer to $2.00 even.

So is gas below $2.00 possible? ABSOLUTELY! If you address the issue of sound money and a balanced budget then it's not only possible it's highly likely.

What is highly UNLIKELY is for the underlying issues such as fiat currency, runaway debt & unbalanced budgets to be addressed in a meaningful way. Obama, Romney, Santorum & Gingrich are to beholden to the current structure to even want to change it, even though they know they're standing at the edge of the abyss. It's a lot like an addiction and our leaders are still in denial of the looming crisis.

Keystone pipeline: Separating reality from rhetoric

This article gives a pretty good summary of where this issue stands. By the way. This Cushing section was announced a couple of weeks ago here in the Houston area.

My link

There is a bottleneck causing a glut in the Midwest.

You want some reality, check this out:

Did Buffett Help Obama Kill Keystone Pipeline to Reap Financial Gain?

It was previously reported on The Blaze that Warren Buffett’s Burlington Northern Santa Fe LLC railroad — a unit of Buffett’s Omaha, Nebraska based Berkshire Hathaway — would be among those poised to reap sizable gains by the administration’s decision to reject TransCanada’s oil pipeline permit. Berkshire Hathaway purchased a 22% (or, $34 billion) share of the 32,000 mile line in 2009, shortly after Obama was elected.

By removing the possibility of transporting oil via the Keystone pipeline, the Burlington Northern railroad has, some might argue, “conveniently” been able to fill the void, thus Senator Nelson and Berkshire Hathaway stand to reap substantial dividends. Likewise, Buffett ensured financial security and prosperity for his new railroad and will likely pay his Democratic benefactors in kind.

Buffet funds some of the eco-wonk protestors on Keystone also.
Wouldn't a railroad be riskier to the aquifer than a pipeline?
Doesn't a railroad pollute more than a pipeline?
Aren't there already other existing pipelines in the same area?

More....

Latest posts