Obama's Press List?

Wrong (once again). Did you even refer to the Winknews link I provided? No of course not. You are not aware of her asking Obama for a (moocher) handout at one of the townhall meetings this past week? No of course not.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2183147/posts
An article from the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle (NY) (dated)- Wednesday, June 16, 2004, discussing the very same person who has been apparently mooching off the system despite what she (lied) told Obama at the town hall meeting.

Having a problem connecting the dots (again)?
I guess you failed to notice that he (Obama) said that she is not the only one with problems.

And the home she was given to stay in is owned by State Representative Nick Thompson...a Republican :shock:

The Thompson's say they are sad Henrietta has to defend herself against these allegations and they will continue to help her. They also hope it doesn't deter other people from helping.

With all this attention, maybe someone will offer her a job? Kind of like Joe the Plumber...

I think I heard somewhere that she has cancer. Maybe I am wrong. Not sure.

Yes in the 2004 article it mentions that the son is taking care of the mom as she was recovering from breast cancer.