Off-duty NW employee ejaculates on passenger

FWAAA

Veteran
Jan 5, 2003
Wow. Here's a great employee in action:

Off-Duty NWA Worker Charged With Assault On Flight
(AP) Minneapolis An off-duty Northwest Airlines employee was arrested after a woman on a flight from Seattle complained that the man had ejaculated on her.

The FBI identified the man as Samuel Oscar Gonzalez, 20, of Lakewood, Wash. He was charged in federal court with simple assault, a misdemeanor.

According to an affidavit filed with the complaint, the woman said she was trying to sleep in her seat when the man sat down in an empty seat next to her. She said he touched her, and then got up and left. She then realized what had happened, and told flight attendants, according to the affidavit.

http://wcco.com/topstories/local_story_064172908.html

Mr Gonzalez: That's not what they mean by the "mile high club."

:shock: Gee was a scab there to clean up the mess? Here is proof for ya finny, you get what you pay for.

I suspect that Mr. G. will ge "ejaculated" from SCABAIR.

In the meantime SCABS will enjoy cleaning ejaculate from the interior of the airplane. What a fitting end to a messy story.

VerySexy.jpg

Gonzalez too sexy for my love, too sexy for my love
Love's going to leave me
Gonzalez too sexy for my shirt too sexy for my shirt
So sexy it hurts
And Gonzalez too sexy for milan too sexy for milan
New york and japan
And Gonzalez too sexy for your party
Too sexy for your party....
:blink:

:shock: Gee was a scab there to clean up the mess? Here is proof for ya finny, you get what you pay for.
No need to chime in here at all... this just speaks for itself!

Oh...have you noticed? (or... who cares... but...) there's a $1500 hiring bonus. Come one, come all!

Equipment Service Employees
We offer up to $1,500 hiring bonus!

Northwest Airlines is hiring part-time Equipment Service Employees (ESEs – Luggage Handlers) to join its Ground Operations team. If you are at least 18 years of age or older, able to lift 75 pounds repeatedly, have a HS diploma/GED, and a valid driver’s license, we are interested in you! We have immediate openings for ESEs at the Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport. Northwest Airlines offers fantastic benefits, including comprehensive medical and dental insurance, paid training, vacation accrual, as well as the excitement of unlimited flight privileges for you and your family.
off with NWA!

NWA OPEN HOUSE
Thursday, March 1st, 9am - 3pm
Information Sessions will be held at
9am, 11am & 1pm
You may also submit your resume online at:
www.career.nwa.com
Mall of America
Executive Meeting & Event Center, Fourth Floor
410 East Broadway, Bloomington, MN 55425
Be prepared to fill out an application and complete a
10-year work and residential history.

We will also be hosting Open House sessions at the Mall of America on Monday, March 5th, Thursday, March 15th, Thursday, March 22nd, and Tuesday, March 27th. So, continue to check back.

Northwest Airlines recognizes and values diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.

start your glamor career today!

wow an open house with 1500 bonus wonder if the new hires will stick around past the spring and summer if theyre lucky enough to get enough

wow an open house with 1500 bonus wonder if the new hires will stick around past the spring and summer if theyre lucky enough to get enough

I figure...$1500 means their starting wages are pretty low and they can't get enough people to stick around to get their training investment out of a person....

But...what do we know. :lol:

Not for nothing, but even though he was "off duty," he was still flying on company business (on a "2")...

Also, with regards to the subject title, he is/was an ESL (ramp lead).

He was on an F2? And he was a lead at only 20 years old? :shock:

You know, I am surprised that something like this hasn't happened (or been reported) sooner at the new NW. In their quest to drive down wages to support airfares cheaper than prices from the 1980's, the company must have had to really lower their hiring standards to find someone willing to start out as a PT ESE for $9.00/hr. - and these are the types of employees they are getting.

Maybe now they should change their logo from NWA to DNA... :D

Latest posts