Off-duty NW employee ejaculates on passenger

Not for nothing, but even though he was "off duty," he was still flying on company business (on a "2")...

Also, with regards to the subject title, he is/was an ESL (ramp lead).

Come on Kev...and ESL...At the tender age of 20??? On an F2 no less...

How low can you go?

Only time will tell.

What was his station. Maybe we should run a sex offender check...

Come on Kev...and ESL...At the tender age of 20??? On an F2 no less...

How low can you go?

Only time will tell.

What was his station. Maybe we should run a sex offender check...

Believe it.

According to RADAR, he had/has Lead Time of Apr. '06. He worked in SEA. What can I say?

I don't think it gets much lower than this....

As for the F2, I pulled that off the waitlist for the fight, where I found his date of hire as well; that's Jan. of '06....

Amazing. Absolutely amazing. What makes someone think that they can actually get away with doing something like that and not have it be noticed? Couldn't he have just left her his phone number and called it good?

No time and he's already holding a lead spot? :shock:

Even before all the restructuring began, NW was going through something of a rebuilding phase (for lack of a better term). As lots of very senior Leads left system wide, no one really wanted to take their spots. Those with decent time were usually already where they wanted to be.

That coupled with the fact that a (relatively) large amount of leads left within a short time meant positions were filled with more and more junior people until eventually it got to those still on probation.

That's not the case everywhere, of course, but it seems to ring true in most cities. Even just a few years ago, SEA used to be almost impossible to get into as a lead, and now of course there's 2 or 3 with '06 seniority....

....That's not the case everywhere, of course, but it seems to ring true in most cities. Even just a few years ago, SEA used to be almost impossible to get into as a lead, and now of course there's 2 or 3 with '06 seniority....
And Kev, how much extra is it now to take the upgrade? Maybe $8 a day?

Latest posts