Oh no....what the $*^# this now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lot of people go to college.

So what? If you did, your parents should ask for their money back.

Here's what a college degree proves

You have an exceptional liver! One that can withstand 4 entire years of drunken debauchery.
You have money or access to credit
You have produced NOTHING of value to society for 4 additional years in hopes of adding greater value over time.

When you Graduate you have to actually PRODUCE and a college degree will open a great many doors, but the truth is if you can't tell of dip of horse shite from a dip of vanilla ice cream you won't amount to squat. Hell a Horse is stronger and a dog is friendlier. The thing that separates us from the apes is common sense and the ability to reason.

Our gentle poster despite college seems to be about 6 fries short of a Happy Meal :lol:

Reactions: 3 people

You have an exceptional liver! One that can withstand 4 entire years of drunken debauchery.
You have produced NOTHING of value to society for 4 additional years in hopes of adding greater value over time.

When you Graduate you have to actually PRODUCE and a college degree will open a great many doors, but the truth is if you can't tell of dip of horse shite from a dip of vanilla ice cream you won't amount to squat. Hell a Horse is stronger and a dog is friendlier. The thing that separates us from the apes is common sense and the ability to reason.

Our gentle poster despite college seems to be about 6 fries short of a Happy Meal :lol:
Actually, I missed that s(he) stated that they graduated from any kind of college. After all, if it is Arizona, we can demand papers, right?

Otherwise, I agree entirely. Sometimes I wonder about the separation from apes thing after people like ¿him?. I still think there is a good chance that s(he) is a paid troll.

Actually, I missed that s(he) stated that they graduated from any kind of college. After all, if it is Arizona, we can demand papers, right?

Otherwise, I agree entirely. Sometimes I wonder about the separation from apes thing after people like ¿him?. I still think there is a good chance that s(he) is a paid troll.
Still focused on that pre-teen girl thing sealbeater.

I'm asking you nicely now before I go to the mod to take that crap off the boards and leave it on your laptop.

Not paid and I can tell you why in 2 words. "Paper Trail".

Still focused on that pre-teen girl thing sealbeater.

I'm asking you nicely now before I go to the mod to take that crap off the boards and leave it on your laptop.
What, exactly, are you asking? You seem too drunk to form a proper sentence at this point. Tomorrow?

I'll be flying tomorrow. I'll be home tomorrow night.

and, a "threat"? Awe, darn. A coward tosses a "threat". OMG, defcon four. What, exactly, are you asserting you will "leave it on <my> laptop". Should we have a talk with HR?

You are too funny. You talk like a little girl. Just like your daddy. I guess fruit doesn't fall far from the tree.

Reactions: 1 person
You are too funny.

Agreed. Compensation can take many forms. For ten million per year, I am certain Mr. Glass can nuance compensation like not too many else.

Back during the AMT Strike over at NWA, there was a poster who was very similar to Move2CLT who posted under the name "PlayTheOdds"in the same tone and demeanor. IIRC AMFA was represented in that debacle by none other than????? Drum Roll, Mr Lee Seeham. Perhaps our gentle poster is not under the watchful eye of one Jerome Glass but rather under the vengeful eye of Mt Seeham?? Didn't he/she arrive on scene about the time Seeham got the boot?

Or it could be just another Nostradomas, sumaderson, apollo, Claxon except from the west side. Personally I think it's funny how some easties get their nose so out of joint over one west poster but often applauded the 4 mentioned east posters.

Jim

Or it could be just another Nostradomas, sumaderson, apollo, Claxon except from the west side. Personally I think it's funny how some easties get their nose so out of joint over one west poster but often applauded the 4 mentioned east posters.

Jim

Okay. After 3 pages of personal attacks and other nonsense, can someone with ACTUAL knowledge of the security incident in CLT please explain it to the rest of us? The WSOC report was rather vague, and this topic has seemingly stalled. If no one has anything concrete to share, then this topic needs to be closed.

Reactions: 1 person

Does your college degree mean you can berate disadvantaged teenage boys?

You must be one notch below the ape then boo boo. An ape wouldn't choose the stay on LOA93.

LMAO again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts