Okay, who farted?

I hear you wannabecrj, you made your point clearly. I don''t know of any SWA employee who is gloating over anything, I know I am thankful every day for having a great job and working for a great company. I give 110% at work and will continue to do so. I not only do not wish ill will on any other airline but wish the employees the best of luck.

Elvis,

You make some excellent points, and your humility will serve you well in life. I could not agree more with what you have said. May God bless our troops and our country.

Semper Fi

To switch gears, does anyone know how that BWI-OKC nonstop on Sat has been fairing? That seems like a very odd run for us,even if it is just to reposition the plane for the OKC-MCO flight.

----------------
On 4/7/2003 10:49:24 AM wannabe CRJ driver wrote:

To switch gears, does anyone know how that BWI-OKC nonstop on Sat has been fairing? That seems like a very odd run for us,even if it is just to reposition the plane for the OKC-MCO flight.

----------------​

There is no BWI-OKC nonstop shown in the April 6 timetable,
nor in the previous one (Jan 12).
Details?

According to the October 27, 2002 timetable, it was a Saturday-only flight that started on November 2. I suppose we have our answer, though -- it was discontinued.

There used to be a saying around the cubicles at my old -now in the hisory books - airline:

Question- Why don''t you ever hear anything about Southwest?

Answer- They are too busy making money!

----------------
On 5/4/2003 9:32:01 AM flaptrack wrote:

There used to be a saying around the cubicles at my old -now in the hisory books - airline:

Question- Why don''t you ever hear anything about Southwest?

Answer- They are too busy making money!

----------------​
Well, now we hear plenty about Southwest, with their pilots flying around naked and all!

----------------
On 5/4/2003 1:53:53 PM AAmech wrote:

Hey KC, It''s so nice and peaceful overhere! So rare to find a WHINER!! You don''t know what I would give to see AA with its biggest problem being a naked pilot!

----------------​
AAMech - I have a feeling that the poster you''re responding to IS an AA employee who must not like something I wrote over there and who has "adopted" my ID by replacing a "L" with a "1".

Hey KC, It''s so nice and peaceful overhere! So rare to find a WHINER!! You don''t know what I would give to see AA with its biggest problem being a naked pilot!

Latest posts