One more Sat. night in CLT thread

You know westcoastguy its funny you would say that. A few years ago I was told by a manager(no longer with us by the way) the company only wanted to sell the connecting times & didn't care about the luggage. "Just do the best you can".

In response to a question from Prince of PAWOB's PHX counterpart, Doug Parker stated in a town hall meeting in America West days that pax didn't want to stay long at a connecting airport, so that is why international connections are in the same bank. Paying for missed luggage was a small cost compared to the revenue from a large number of pax who didn't want to stay long at a connecting airport. Yeah.

The best thing to do to prevent disappointment is to lose all hope. Just breate in, then out and realize that nothing will change.

In response to a question from Prince of PAWOB's PHX counterpart, Doug Parker stated in a town hall meeting in America West days that pax didn't want to stay long at a connecting airport, so that is why international connections are in the same bank. Paying for missed luggage was a small cost compared to the revenue from a large number of pax who didn't want to stay long at a connecting airport. Yeah.

The best thing to do to prevent disappointment is to lose all hope. Just breate in, then out and realize that nothing will change.
And WHY will nothing change? Because MANAGEMENT refuses to Change. The airline is running itself. Management has lost sight of what is important.... Looks like Wolf & Co. all over again.

And WHY will nothing change? Because MANAGEMENT refuses to Change. The airline is running itself. Management has lost sight of what is important.... Looks like Wolf & Co. all over again.
Oh, please... Management has absolutely not lost sight of what is important! It's all about the revenue, duh! The bags will get there when they get there!

Let's just remember to read those "tentative agreements" over real well before we vote...

Miss Shamblin, are you at the negotiating table, or still on holiday? B)

Good point, Hope. I get idealistic before my first cup of coffee.

Okay, so how does the problem get solved? ....

Hehe! You need another cup of coffee. If the passengers are still buying tickets there ain't no problem. And if the passengers are not buying tickets there still ain't no problem, because the employees will always agree to another paycut. Ta Da! I could be on the BOD. :lol:

Bizzare! There is no crisis or drama if the job is done correctly.

Maybe he's just overly-passionate.

You may be right about overly passionate. He comes in on his vacation time to see what is happening and calls from home to check on things. He is neither a team lead nor a supervisor. Just a fleet service guy that cares too much and only gets a kick in the butt and a stab in the back from the higher-ups.

You may be right about overly passionate. He comes in on his vacation time to see what is happening and calls from home to check on things. He is neither a team lead nor a supervisor. Just a fleet service guy that cares too much and only gets a kick in the butt and a stab in the back from the higher-ups.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Well,

If he's MARRIED....That would explain it !! :eek: :eek:

NH/BB's

Yeah. It sounds a bit obsessive to me. Definitely not my counterpart. Work doesn't begin until my start time, and then it ends as soon as my stop time arrives. What gets done in between, though......well, that's where I create my magic!

Hopefully, King of Expedite learns to let it go before too long. We lose too many good people when their expectations can't be met.