Onorato Making Plans For The Airport's Future

NFS,

Roddey was a political animal. The Labor Coalition met with him regularly as well. If Roddey would have won the election, he would be in the exact position as Onorato.

This management has not approached or contacted the County for any discussions on PIT. The slide presentation that was shown to AFA in Feb. does not show Pittsburgh anywhere in company's new business plan. And I mean no where.

How more clear can it be??? Rep or Dem makes NO difference, and would not change the present situation.

PITbull said:
NFS,

Roddey was a political animal. The Labor Coalition met with him regularly as well. If Roddey would have won the election, he would be in the exact position as Onorato.

This management has not approached or contacted the County for any discussions on PIT. The slide presentation that was shown to AFA in Feb. does not show Pittsburgh anywhere in company's new business plan. And I mean no where.

How more clear can it be??? Rep or Dem makes NO difference, and would not change the present situation.
I agree totally, was what I was saying!!!! have been all along, PIT is not in their plans!!!!!!!!!!!! What I was saying was to give credit where it is due, in this case, Roddey worked his hide off TRYING to work with this management team, to no avail. Good Day!!

Latest posts