parker and bloomber to hold joint news conference at 10 am

Where is Scott Kirby in all of this?

Has he been grounded again for staying out past curfew and sneaking into Gentlemen's Clubs?

Where is Scott Kirby in all of this?

Has he been grounded again for staying out past curfew and sneaking into Gentlemen's Clubs?

Funny that you bring this up because a lot of people are wondering why Scott has been AWOL during this whole ordeal. Rumor has it that he could not be found or contacted for HOURS after the accident occurred. :eek:

Funny that you bring this up because a lot of people are wondering why Scott has been AWOL during this whole ordeal. Rumor has it that he could not be found or contacted for HOURS after the accident occurred. :eek:

The accident occurred in the middle of the day, PHX time. Assuming he was not on vacation or out of the country on business.....why in the heck was he not reachable?

The accident occurred in the middle of the day, PHX time. Assuming he was not on vacation or out of the country on business.....why in the heck was he not reachable?

I'm not at all a fan, but if he takes vacation in the same manner as I, he turned his phone off or deliberately vacationed somewhere without mobile coverage.

This is a mistake. You need to try it, even if you explain up front that you're new to the language. Most Spanish speakers will be delighted to have you try to speak their language and will be happy to correct/critique/compliment you. Just say up front that you're learning Spanish, would like to try it out on them and that you're looking for their input on your efforts.

Thanks. I appreciate the encouragement.

You're absolutely right. I really should just go ahead and "jump into the deep end". I'll never have a chance of mastering it if I don't.

Thanks. I appreciate the encouragement.

You're absolutely right. I really should just go ahead and "jump into the deep end". I'll never have a chance of mastering it if I don't.
Too bad there are still Spanish speaking people who live in an English speaking country who won't/or are not willing to try as hard as you are willing to. I commend you for that.

Dorf