Passengers Refuse To Even Discuss Us

YL = Year Long (and FWIW, I'm not at Yale Law, so there only 9 other Law Schools I could be attending ;) )

As I said, my LWRA analysis was two years worth, and a boring class given the minimal credit.

As to UVA, they do have a Airline Industry and Aviation Law course, but, taking on advanced level courses as a 1L is going to be more than likely to get you a middle of the road grade - especially when it was not offered in 2003 and is going to be populated with a number of 3Ls - not that they really care by their 3L year......

avek00 said:
1. I'm actually wrapping up my first semester of Law School (would rather not say which one publicly, though I will say that it's a top-ten Law School :up:), and look forward to my courses next semester in commercial aviation law and bankruptcy law, as I want to practice bankruptcy law, especislly in relation to the airline business. At some point down the road, I'd like to follow in the footsteps of Jamie S, i.e., be the lawyer that everyone calls when they need a snake to keep the company going while shafting the creditors, shareholders, and labor (j/k!).

2. As a result of my opposition to his anti-Delta SaveSkyMiles effort, Randy Petersen blocked me from posting on Flyertalk about a year ago. Seeing as the quality of postings on FlyerTalk has decayed from constructive and informative to mostly whining, I can't say that I'm terribly upset about the separation.

3. At the end of the day, a few more loss-leader tickets won't save US - on the revenue front, the airline would need much more, like major corporate accounts to throw their business from another airline to US.
[post="203058"][/post]​

Good grief, do you have to drag your garbage over here, too?

You know damn well that the reason Randy banned you from FlyerTalk is because you are a troll.

I was very much anti-Delta SaveSkyMiles, and Randy never even sent me an e-mail, let alone banned me. Randy gets pissed off at people like you who troll his boards, not people who disagree with his pet projects. Most trolls disappear after being shooed away, but you are amazingly persistent.

Please, please, please, please PLEASE go to Yahoo, airliners.net or rec.travel.air and leave us alone!!!!!!!!!