PAWOB Award - Week of 4/2 to 4/8/2007

Jan 9, 2004
Pittsburgh PA
Well, this week's winner is a station I used to love to pick on when working in baggage reroute, and although it was a relatively minor error that they made to win the award, it brings back memories of days gone by.

Yes! Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR), you are the winner of this week's PAWOB award. Despite managing to send baggage from flight 4097 on 3969 at least twice this week, you also managed to inconvenience at least one passenger who had to reclaim their carry-on bag from baggage claim due to no tag on the bag. We always love explaining to passengers why they have to march all the way to PIT's landside terminal to get their bag because of the upstation's error, especially when they have to connect to another flight.

So, well done EWR! Your rate of success with baggage almost equals your ability to return phone calls to stations looking for bags passing through your station.

A quick aside: We have a second place finisher this week, who may very well win next week. Sherri Shamblin should be in PIT today for an exciting and convenient meeting with four walls and some chairs. We hope she congratulates the chairs on how well their legs manage to keep contact with the floor. Yay!

Until next week: Keep your legs on the floor and keep reaching for excuses!

A quick aside: We have a second place finisher this week, who may very well win next week. Sherri Shamblin should be in PIT today for an exciting and convenient meeting with four walls and some chairs. We hope she congratulates the chairs on how well their legs manage to keep contact with the floor. Yay!

Hilarious, Prince! ;)

Even if I wanted to attend this meeting or visit the 'burgh, I wouldn't be able to get a non-rev seat in. :down:
Maybe I could package myself up and get "mis-routed" to PIT.
Hmmmmm

sHa_lolbig2.gif