Pelosi Against Securing The Border

This is my favorite part:

"The DREAM Act would eliminate a federal provision that discourages states from providing illegal immigrants with lower in-state tuition rates."

Great. Then not only can these kid's families get away with not paying ANY taxes, but they will also pay less for the state services they enjoy. I have never heard of a country that attempts to give illegal immigrants more rights and benefits than its own citizens; I don't want the U.S. to be the first.

Dream Act

Feinstein Statement

As for the wall, I agree with her. I think it would be a huge waste of money and would not solve anything.

As for the Dream act, I thought we were a republic? Should states not have the right to do what they choose in certain circumstances? The way I read the provision is that states would be allowed to provide the same benefits to non-residents as well as residents. Non-residents would not be receiving something that residents don’t.

If you are implying that they are being given an additional incentive to violate the law, that I would agree with and I think is wrong.

Dream Act

Feinstein Statement

As for the wall, I agree with her. I think it would be a huge waste of money and would not solve anything.

As for the Dream act, I thought we were a republic? Should states not have the right to do what they choose in certain circumstances? The way I read the provision is that states would be allowed to provide the same benefits to non-residents as well as residents. Non-residents would not be receiving something that residents don’t.

If you are implying that they are being given an additional incentive to violate the law, that I would agree with and I think is wrong.

Whats the offset in letting them in as opposed to securing naturalization?

Oh...i'm sure there will be some type of disclaimer for ILLEGALS.

Dude..the mantra is Illegals= Democratic votes and don't deny it.Fat Ted told me so..... :lol: